Giving "The Avengers" a second shot. I believe I made a mistake the 1st time around.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Comic heads, Children, The Elderly and Hoes love The Avengers, this is a fact.

It must have been that time of the month for her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember one time these chicks came and sat by me and my brother during the Dark Knight. They ask me if I know what the movie is about. I gave them a backstory and one of them was like, "So the Dark Knight is Batman." :leon:

About 20 minutes into the movie them bytches got up and left. :wow:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I went to the 2D version with a girl. I tried to not watch her reactions...but my peripheral vision is on a superhero level. She spent the whole movie giving me faces like...

:wtb: :what: :usure: :shaq: :wtf::snoop::childplease:

So I came out of there thinking that the movie was too slowly paced, the lines corny and forced, the costume choices cheesy, and the action scenes boring. I'm starting to think I was brainwashed...

So today I'm making it up for it. :lolbron: Bringing my nephew to see it in IMAX 3D. He's a crazy comic book superhero fan. Next best thing to going alone is to go with someone who will respect the material just as much as you will and will suspend belief for a few hours.

We'll see if my opinion changes.

Damn...

1. We missed the IMAX show so I ended up having to watch it on a shytty regular digital 3D screen.

2. I was tired and fell asleep through most of it. My nephew kept offering me sour patch watermelon kids to stay awake. Didn't work.

The scenes that I did manage to catch were better this time around. But the cheesy lines still kept taking me out of the movie.

I know the The Dark Knight comparisons have been repeated ad nauseam now but it goes without saying that Christian Bale becomes Bruce Wayne and Batman. It's not Christian Bale up there. When I was watching The Avengers it was like watching Robert Downey Jr. and a few friends delivering ad libbed corny lines in costumes.

DARK KNIGHT RISES WILL BE GOAT.

fukk JOSS WHEDON - OVERRATED HACK!

You sound like a hoe.

1) your letting women influence they way you enjoy things
2) you fall asleep multiple times in movie theaters

Other than the RDJ part :upsetfavre: i am disapoint
We in a fukking recession and you paying $15+ to sleep, wasting money to try and impress some skank during a comic book movie. How old are you breh?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I remember one time these chicks came and sat by me and my brother during the Dark Knight. They ask me if I know what the movie is about. I gave them a backstory and one of them was like, "So the Dark Knight is Batman." :leon:

About 20 minutes into the movie them bytches got up and left. :wow:

Those bytches :pacspit: