Glasses Malone - 2Pac Must Die

Daps
Nip and Pac situations were not the same. :gucci:

Pac got killed doing something that y'all clown Soulja Boy and Chris Brown for, Nip got killed honoring the code of the streets.

No one situation is the same. GM stated OA felt disrespected, Nips killer could have also felt disrespected. People involved in that lifestyle have killed for way less.

The song is distasteful and also non factual. It was a ploy for attention and Pac is a safe target that garners him attention, which is what he is looking for.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
In 2004 Both Saigon and G Malone were promoting their debut.

In 2011 after a long ass hiatus They both finally dropped their debut.

When "Certified" came out I was hype because it had Akon and he was on Cash Money. But the ryhmes were simplified. I thought "Damn, they dumbing him down for mainstream" G Malone, Jay Rock and Bishop Lamont were hyped up right after The Game blew up. The "Beach Cruiser" hype started around the time when the Game started making noise , by the time it did drop it went under the radar because of a long stall, just like Saigons debut. And then Kendrick blew up afterwards, became what Blu was hyped up to be and took Jay Rock along for the ride. I wouldnt be suprised if Malone felt slighted for not living up to the hype, maybe that was the motive behind the controversial click bait title of this new song.

I remember they were pushing that "New West" shyt for a minute too. Crooked I was right there with them. Crazy that noone from that era actually blew they way they were positioned to.

Rock and Nipsey both on majors, Bishop with Dr. Dre, Glasses with Cash Money, Crooked generating massive buzz with his freestyle Fridays.

Then its Rock's little homie K Dot who actually takes it where they were all supposed to. Crazy.

Alot of good music still came out of that era though.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
How long glasses been in the game? I swear I known of em for at least 6 years, thought homie was already on but he out here like he new. He even follow me on ig lol shyt was weird how it happened

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I remember they were pushing that "New West" shyt for a minute too. Crooked I was right there with them. Crazy that noone from that era actually blew they way they were positioned to.

Rock and Nipsey both on majors, Bishop with Dr. Dre, Glasses with Cash Money, Crooked generating massive buzz with his freestyle Fridays.

Then its Rock's little homie K Dot who actually takes it where they were all supposed to. Crazy.

Alot of good music still came out of that era though.

All of them dudes had LA radio working against them, LA radio wasn't playing anything from LA artists outside of Snoop and the Black Eyed Peas :heh:

and somehow, Tyga figured out a way to make it big:heh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
All of them dudes had LA radio working against them, LA radio wasn't playing anything from LA artists outside of Snoop and the Black Eyed Peas :heh:

and somehow, Tyga figured out a way to make it big:heh:
Travis+McCoy+MTV+TRL+Presents+Lil+Wayne+Tyga+dGEV0cNB4ksl.jpg

big cousin travie....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nip and Pac situations were not the same. :gucci:

Pac got killed doing something that y'all clown Soulja Boy and Chris Brown for, Nip got killed honoring the code of the streets.
What the fukk are u talking about? When the fukk has Souljah Boy or Chris Brown beat anyone’s ass let alone a damn killer? And this shyt WAS NOT A fukkIN GANG ISSUE. It was Death Row shyt. He was riding with Death Row cause u know? They got him out of JAIL. When NOONE in the industry would help him.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
U nikkas is on some clown shyt. This man is on his social media saying. “2pac deserved to die!!!!!”. Which is OUTSIDE of the song. He’s a known Crip. Yet u nikkas sayin this aint disrespectful? Like I said before. Let someone drop a song in Eric Holder’s perspective called “Nipsey Must Die” and hop on social media saying “NIPSEY DESERVED TO DIE!!”. And watch all of this fukkin “understanding” yall tryna give go out the window. U think nikkas would go for that shyt if it was about Biggie? nikkas is clowns on this site with no morals. Period.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Dope concept but the tweet is very disrespectful

With that said, if Kanye or some famous rapper stomped me out I'd probably be feeling like Orlando was that night too

But I'd rather just sue and get that check since I'm not bout that murder game

:manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Dope concept but the tweet is very disrespectful

With that said, if Kanye or some famous rapper stomped me out I'd probably be feeling like Orlando was that night too

But I'd rather just sue and get that check since I'm not bout that murder game

:manny:
For one. Glasses Malone aint Baby Lane. And number 2. He would’ve gotten his ass whooped if Pac was there or not. He had just tried to rob one of them.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
How long glasses been in the game? I swear I known of em for at least 6 years, thought homie was already on but he out here like he new. He even follow me on ig lol shyt was weird how it happened
He's been around for like 15 years, the crack mixtape dropped in 03 or 04, he click hopped around from
BWS to Hoo Bangin to Cash Money. None of that worked out for him.
Hadn't heard music from him in like 4 years, before this Pac video the last time I even heard him mentioned was like 2 years ago he was gonna go March in Washington with the insane clown posse for some million juggalo March smh

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

This shyt reconfirmed to me that this nikka is a clown. When Mistah Fab hit him wit that Eric Holder question the muthafukka was juelzin crazy. “That’s all imma give u cuz. I gotta do the breakfast club. Etc.” . This nikka is a fukkin bozo. This shyt is ALL for clout.

Last edited: