Glen "Big Baby" Davis on Doc Rivers: He always makes fat joke about me

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

0:15

He really can't stop talking about Doc Rivers. Damn, Doc Rivers must have ruined this breh's confidence something serious. Doc was probably in the weight room yelling at Big Baby while he was doing pushups :mjgrin:

zz_Doc_Rivers_Glen_Davis_haha.png

:mjlol:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bomani had some reporter yesterday speaking on there issues. Said that doc ended big bytches career.

Stunned me but if so, fukked up.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I was in a venue near LSU after the Lakers beat the Celtics in the Finals and Big Baby was on the mic screaming "f*ck Kobe"

:camby:

I knew he was corny at the point.

Yeah he does come off as corny in his interviews. Watch him get hired by ESPN and be the 4th wheel on First Take.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Bomani had some reporter yesterday speaking on there issues. Said that doc ended big bytches career.

Stunned me but if so, fukked up.

I thought it was the Clippers medical staff. Didn't they misdiagnose his ankle injury? Like they said it was sprained but it was really broken?

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What should he have said?

Breh,

#1. You'd probably just have to be there to see how extra he was being.

#2. We're near LSU, he's a celebrity, there's thirsty bytches abound. Glen Davis is at the DJ booth on the mic talking a bunch of shyt he wouldn't say in person to Kobe, because he could have considering they were both NBA players.

I think it's corny.