GM workers of South Korea destroy CEO's office after learning CEO will recieve bonuses

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
South Korea does not fukk around when it comes to abuse of power by their politicians and businesses. If you look up some South Korea protest videos they are crazier than some of the shyt we've seen here. I remember one video where these dudes took a propane tank, turned it on, and were using it like a blow torch against riot police. shyt was insane lol.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
South Korea does not fukk around when it comes to abuse of power by their politicians and businesses. If you look up some South Korea protest videos they are crazier than some of the shyt we've seen here. I remember one video where these dudes took a propane tank, turned it on, and were using it like a blow torch against riot police. shyt was insane lol.
Yep they also had a mass protest when they discovered the children of the lie were trying to start an Illuminati within there country.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is how everyone should act. But nah, everyone here is 'temporarily broke' and will one day be a millionaire.

Stupid b*stards.
Why should everyone act that way? If everyone acted that way then why even take part in any system at all? There would be no system to complain about. Then everyone would find something else to complain about

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Some Chinese poster on another forum told me that several years ago when a factory manager refused to pay his workers' salary they storm the manager's office, drag the manager out, beat him to death and hang his body on a tree. The government decided not to prosecute the workers because they get a lot of sympathy from Chinese citizens.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Why should everyone act that way? If everyone acted that way then why even take part in any system at all? There would be no system to complain about. Then everyone would find something else to complain about

Because corruption should be met with abrupt force to deter the shyt from happening again.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
South Korea and France are insane about protests