#GMB 100 wins 0 losses - Military Vet Comes Home To Find Wife Cheating On Him

Daps
Probably was that after sex piss.....while the nut and juices slide back out.....

Dude was just gettin ready to dip out. He stayed 5mins too long.

:wow: This the life of married folks

I need to get me a PAEG (Pretty Ass Extraterrestrial Girl) :mjcry: I need me a Starfire that will stay loyal to me like Im Robin brehs :mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm not gonna even go through the thread because there is just too much fukkery

All l'm gonna say is what I know.. Personally, being in the military turned me off to marriage. Sometimes I was Jodie and didn't even know it. I literally had a military wife chase and embarrass herself for YEARS just to fukk me and I knew her husband (through other people)

I've fukked military wives and didn't know it because they never told me until later

A lot of these chicks are hoes and the nikkas they fukk with are no better. And it's tough to be with a nikka that travels to other countries and might have p*ssy thrown at them easily as well (dorky looking scumbags with a bad bytch he met from singapore on his arm), so I feel some chicks on that

But military life is a whole kinda fukkery that people don't know about. There was at least 3 chicks that I personally had relationships with that I didn't know were married or still married to someone that was deployed or stationed in another location... shyt actually pissed me off because I caught feelings for a few...

I've had females even tell me that her husband is the CO of so-in-so, but what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him

It's not all bad but this shyt is too real... nikkas wifing up base whores, strippers, hometown sweethearts that turn into sluts.

I support my nikkas but God bless you if you getting married in the military.. that chick better be your twin/best friend or you're really playing yourself.

There's a lot of in-shape, E1-E5 nikkas willing to lay pipe on your wife if you not certain of your situation
I encouraged all of my ppl to just not get married while they were in. If you were married before you joined :wow: I just hope yal are real. The money is so good though that people just jump into it when they otherwise wouldn't. I think if they just let people stay off-post then half of these dudes wouldn't be getting married to begin with.