GMB: Kenny Smith’s Ex-Wife Garnishing His ‘Inside the NBA’ Paychecks to Pay Child & Spousal Support.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I love how every gold digger’s MO is to mention that they didn’t know who the dude was when they first heard about him or met him. I bet Kenny fell for the okie doke. “Ahhh finally a woman who doesn’t know who I am and likes me for me” :gladbron:
She prolly googled his ass when she excused herself to the bathroom...

Hell the friend who introduced him prolly told her kenny is a former nba player and will be at the party:mjgrin:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Alimony is tax deductible. I would rather pay that than child support which isn't tax deductible. He giving it to the mother of his children rather than the government, that's a win win.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Have Shaq or Barkley ever come close to making light of his situation on Inside?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Alimony is tax deductible. I would rather pay that than child support which isn't tax deductible. He giving it to the mother of his children rather than the government, that's a win win.
But it doesn’t seem like an either or situation. He’s paying both.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How many people do you personally know in this situation?
In my family divorce isn’t just a possibility it seem like an inevitability. :mjcry: I just found out one of my older cousins going through a divorce now and I was just at his house for thanksgiving. Everything seemed cool. Tbh I’m not surprised he still lives that wild life (owns a club). Not even 40 yet.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
In my family divorce isn’t just a possibility it seem like an inevitability. :mjcry:

Sorry to hear that, :to: Its like the opposite for my family.
Out of all my uncles, aunts, cousins everything! MY PARENTS ARE THE ONLY ONES TO DIVORCE!!! :snoop:

Like damn, mommy and dad you too boneheads can't keep ya'll shyt together :stopitslime:

10 years later and these nikkas talking on the phone EVERYDAY talmbout 'they best friends' :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
giphy.gif