St louis
He bout to eat out here.
G6A4yZ3.gif

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a woman they need to come to the harsh reality is you cant marry a guy 20yrs younger than you. Don't give a fukk what type of money/success you have. Once those looks start to fade and he's still prime real estate good luck! He still got young physical peak female options all the way til damn fifty(especially if he a celebrity). Men don't put stock much stock into, security, females money, success, as a women do with men. We care most about is how quick she gets my d*ick hard by looking at her.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He got some young firm shyt to squeeze off and I really dont blame him,that older woman shyt is great when you like 20 or 30 and she like 40 but once she hits around 50 and you late 30s that shyt ain't cool at all.
Especially when you have access to the buns he does.
He sick for the bird in the hand pics tho.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Theres something about Lisa Bonet for the last couple of decades that's been off. I can't put my finger on it other than to call her weird lol

It's this breh.

Lisa Bonet is the embodiment of disingenuous pretension.

All that hippie shyt is a facade to cover the fact that she's a degenerate fam.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The Rock did the same thang, got to that level of fame and money and chucked up the deuces to the old wifey and old lifey…

I didn’t know who Momoa was until GOT…..and neither did a lot of younger, finer women.They lasted longer than I thought they would, his mega super stardom was the writing on the wall.
Rock ex wife is his business partner and I think agent...she still making money with the breh.:ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the line really that long? Next dude if he comes along gonna be a straight nobody. Broads younger and badder then her can't even find a man. This ain't the dating world she was in before she met him.

nikka I don’t really care to discuss the bytch’s viable dating options…I was just getting an easy joke off