GMB strikes again… Lisa Bonet & Jason momoa call it quits

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In other words..he wants sample some other bytches and don't want those kids to see him as some heartless b*stard.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rock did the same thang, got to that level of fame and money and chucked up the deuces to the old wifey and old lifey…

I didn’t know who Momoa was until GOT…..and neither did a lot of younger, finer women.They lasted longer than I thought they would, his mega super stardom was the writing on the wall.

The Rocks ex wife is his manager/ head of his management team, so all that money stays in house. They have a really good relationship. He was at her wedding and is really cool with her new husband.

It’s a shame when a marriage breaks up especially when young kids are involved, but I always got the impression that Jason was a lucky fan who got to live out his dream by marrying his dream girl. Their pairing always seemed like he was the opportunist in the relationship.
Anyway, I hope they stay amicable fir the children sake.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’ll be with someone his age soon, just like Ashton Kutcher.

The only time I can think this worked was the guy from Grease 2, and his wife.

9426638-6670451-image-a-35_1549386127456.jpg

1_JS243690297.jpg
I was just about to post about these two. She got him in his prime (he was 21 she was 40), had no kids for him and they are still going strong. That is definitely true love. She must be a phenomenal woman.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Lmao I just watched Angel Heart, saw her naked for the first time.
:wow::mjcry:

Decades of wondering what it looked like, only to stumble across it in an old movie. Oh yea sorry to hear she getting divorced.

Dope movie too

Heavily flawed but Rourke , DeNiro and Bonet gave great performances.

Daps
The Rock did the same thang, got to that level of fame and money and chucked up the deuces to the old wifey and old lifey…

I didn’t know who Momoa was until GOT…..and neither did a lot of younger, finer women.They lasted longer than I thought they would, his mega super stardom was the writing on the wall.

Kevin Hart did it too

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
She was fine as hell with the short hair, then she had that bullshyt ass long, dry lookin bullshyt when she was with the navy breh on cosby show
Dwayne Wayne dodged a huge bullet.

He should have been thanking his lucky stars that he didn't hook up with her underachieving ass.