Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The Coli is seriously taking the message board game unlike any other and now there is more reason why we are the best. @SpeaktotheMods has taken the coli to another level through a game app. The game accessible in the app stores with the premise of the #gmb lifestyle. It's a simple game of getting girls & collecting certs. But one must avoid the traps of babies & commitment. :russ:

Support the man & download it now!!

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/we-can-put-put-gmb-and-thecoli-on-the-map-gmb-the-video-game.413271/

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Nice try ya lil mother fukker, I'm in the thread & was tagged there too. I made one just for here cause it's game related.
200w.gif

You could always simply leave tho, :sas2:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Nice try ya lil mother fukker, I'm in the thread & was tagged there too. I made one just for here cause it's game related.
200w.gif

You could always simply leave tho, :sas2:
Just linking the original thread since you didn't put it in op.:ld:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I can't look at this "game" and call it black excellence, seems like a game white ppl would make to make fun of us as men in our culture. I know everything isn't supposed to be that serious but this game I feel doesn't take any of that into account. Because no self respecting black man subscribes to things that makes it's own ppl look a kinda way.

Basically this is fun, funny amongst friends but as a game to the world? Nah, hard pass...