GO-RILLA WARFARE & BLACK ICE CARTEL PRESENTS: Big Kannon vs Cortez

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
No one got bodied y'all throw that dumb word around waaaaay too much. Cort had some shyt. Kannon still won tho.
Part of me feel people judge a lot of the battles by reaction in the room

I don't care what a drunk ass crowd screamed about

I'm actually listening to what's being said

Cortez had some shyt, kannon just a bit better

But def no body

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
abracadabra......................Ernestooooo:russ:

Cort was better than yall givin him props for, i just aint get that defect- cuban picture shyt sumone plz explain

bih kannon is sumthin else tho

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
abracadabra......................Ernestooooo:russ:

Cort was better than yall givin him props for, i just aint get that defect- cuban picture shyt sumone plz explain

bih kannon is sumthin else tho

When someone gives up their allegiance from like one country to another country, they're called defectors. Like in sports a lot of Cubans leave their country to play baseball in America, so they call them "Cuban Defectors"

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I would love to hear BK in a small room, record shop or quiet room compared to the big stage. nikkaz like him, Chilla, Danja Zone, Nuborn, Daylyt, Lotta have so many complex lines/bars/schemes. Smaller venues do their bars more justice

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When someone gives up their allegiance from like one country to another country, they're called defectors. Like in sports a lot of Cubans leave their country to play baseball in America, so they call them "Cuban Defectors"
:ohhh: thanks for clearing that bar up

Big Kannon took this, but it definitely wasn't a body. That round Cortez spit was great, it could've beat alot of people in a one rounder, Big Kannon just went the fukk off.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
both of them did what they do, tez is truly one of the best writers in the game...need to finish with better haymakers after a long scheme tho...bk dope, one of the best rebuttal nyggas, good writer, u a dumb ass if u call this a body, good showing from both

Daps
Reppin
NULL
both of them did what they do, tez is truly one of the best writers in the game...need to finish with better haymakers after a long scheme tho...bk dope, one of the best rebuttal nyggas, good writer, u a dumb ass if u call this a body, good showing from both

Y'all are being way to modest with Cor......he didn't start gettin' busy till around the 6 minute mark. You can't come with some ok shyt for 5 minutes straight. In certain parts you seen a smidgen of the Old Cor, but it was nowhere enough to give him the W. Kannon was comin' to tear his head off and it showed....that man was absolutely flawless in this 1 rounder (His opening rebuttal was kinda weak but he just dove in right after that)