Go to jail to be a big ass pitbull brehs

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Just seems like you were trying to be facetious. If you are being serious then you haven't been paying attention or doing your knowledge on history. Several laws on the books today were mainly created wrh black men in mind. Whether, you're talking about laws against prostitution, marijuana use, cocaine use, vagrancy, ect, whites have always used black men as a way to get the public to cosign the prohibition of those activities.

As far as more recent examples look at that campaign against street harassment. Even the people behind that bs had to admit their campaign was racist. Another example is the "knockout game" hysteria that the media tried creating to justify new legislation. Another example is the "sagging pants" law which is undeniably aimed at black men. Not only do whites create laws just for black men, they find ways to criminalize black men for things that aren't even against the law. A black male can be justifiably arrested/killed for wearing a hoodie.....for driving......for reaching for his wallet......walking in the wrong neighborhood......playing with a toy gun.....ect. What world have you been living in?

That's where you're wrong. You said they literally invent laws to lock up black men. None of the things you listed is exclusive to black men. Nothing is written in the law, literally, as you state, to subject specifically to black men. And finally, you did not name an actual law. You speak of historical prejudice displayed by ENFORCERS OF THE LAW. Not LITERAL LAWS written with the sole intent of getting black men sent to jail, as you previously stated. That's why I asked for clarification.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The dude was most likely talking shyt and got his ass beat. They did not just do this to him for no reason at all.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That's where you're wrong. You said they literally invent laws to lock up black men. None of the things you listed is exclusive to black men. Nothing is written in the law, literally, as you state, to subject specifically to black men. And finally, you did not name an actual law. You speak of historical prejudice displayed by ENFORCERS OF THE LAW. Not LITERAL LAWS written with the sole intent of getting black men sent to jail, as you previously stated. That's why I asked for clarification.
My instincts are rarely wrong. Just like a c00n/cracker you sole intent was to deflect/distract. Take this uillshyt and shove it up your wet dog smelling mother's loose ass. While the laws aren't written saying "for black men only" for obvious reasons, I gave you clear undenianle examples of how whites create laws specifically to criminalize black men. You crackers/c00ns are so disingenuous. :heh: At you thinking your simple ass deflection attempt worked. As if we don't know that the lawmakers of this country are and always have been racist. Again, motherfukk you and your c*nt mother for birthing your fakkit ass.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
My instincts are rarely wrong. Just like a c00n/cracker you sole intent was to deflect/distract. Take this uillshyt and shove it up your wet dog smelling mother's loose ass. While the laws aren't written saying "for black men only" for obvious reasons, I gave you clear undenianle examples of how whites create laws specifically to criminalize black men. You crackers/c00ns are so disingenuous. :heh: At you thinking your simple ass deflection attempt worked. As if we don't know that the lawmakers of this country are and always have been racist. Again, motherfukk you and your c*nt mother for birthing your fakkit ass.

And just as I thought, you're a complete armchair militant. You're not doing anything but bytching behind your computer screen, tough guy. A black man scared to shake normalcy. A black man soundly confined by the constraints of the white man's mental gymnastics. I hope you find your cage comfy, brother. It appears you won't be leaving it any time soon.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
SMH at you caping for violent offenders:mjlol:
Wait till these dudes get a hold of your sister or moms:mjcry:

....but but but there weren't other options:skip:

What the fukk you fukkING talking about me caping for violent offenders. :comeon:

I'm talking about trying to do what works. Those dudes are going to get out. Making them more violent than when they came is in not what works. Making their fatherless children back in the hood grow up as violent offenders is not what works.

Leave my mom out of your mouth you little punk. :birdman:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't understand why the op's pic and this video Iam about to post wouldn't put people off a life of crime for life...

Urchin

Banned
Daps
What does that have to do with anything? EA has its issues but our women dont sleep with scumbags because "gurrrl he cute, funny and he have swag, gurrrl". Stop deflecting. 72 percent of children of a certain race/nationality grow up in single parent homes. Many of the remaining 28 percent dont have good relationships with their parents either. Thats pathetic which ever way you want to slice it. The correupt African politicians are pathetic to, I'll admit that but thats for another thread. I could not let @InDePickWest 's (the WOAT) stupidity go unchecked

The fact that EA have to leave their countries and go to the White man's countries, which includes YOU, tells me everything I have to know about yall's situation.

Black Americans have our own problems but don't act like you don't have yours because if you didn't you would be posting from East Africa right now.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

:umad::umad::umad:

Daps
that's foul but it can happen to biggest goon given the right/wrong situation(being outnumbered and caught slipping by booty warriors or enemies whom just want to to up their rep)..no man is invisible in prison or anywhere for that matter.:yeshrug:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
The fact that EA have to leave their countries and go to the White man's countries, which includes YOU, tells me everything I have to know about yall's situation.

Black Americans have our own problems but don't act like you don't have yours because if you didn't you would be posting from East Africa right now.

Did you even read my post? :comeon:

The point of my original post was not to shyt on AA's, it was to check IndePickWest's blatant stupidity, thats it

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you can refuse to believe it all you want. ive applied for mcdonalds loads of times. what you think theres nobody else applying for minimum wage jobs with no education? :what: id be working in mcdonalds right now if it was that easy :stopitslime: and yes i have a record..

theres fukking loads of us on the streets doing nothing because theres no work out there.

This is true.

People assume that just because a place has crappy work conditions and pay(like McDonald's) you just get up and work there instantly. I know a guy who is a manager at a Burger King and he said they get hundreds of applications for a shytty 8 dollar an hour part time job