GOAT COWARD ON TV OR MOVIES...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inspired by someone in the Battlestar Galactica Thread stating that "Gaius was the goat coward on tv"...

D'Angelo Barksdale - The Wire

AJ Soprano - The Sopranos

Christopher Montesante - The Sopranos - I was so glad when Tony killed him...

Orlando Bloom's character in Troy - He played the coward so well that I can't any of his other roles seriously...I even believe he is coward in real life...:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That translator in Saving Private Ryan.

That cat in Interstellar who they met up with on that planet.
Is he the guy who was hiding in the stairs crying while his commrade was fighting for his life, and then when the Germans were defeated, he shot the German sodier who fought fair and square, in cold blood...:mjlol:

This is why I will NEVER dumbly call soldiers, firefighters, police and such heroes...It is just means to an end like everybody else...:yeshrug:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Is he the guy who was hiding in the stairs crying while his commrade was fighting for his life, and then when the Germans were defeated, he shot the German sodier who fought fair and square, in cold blood...:mjlol:

Yup. shyt legit pissed me off. That same cat killed like 4 of his people because he didn't help.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ashur from Spartacus took himself from the bottom and had a nice run of the good life for a minute.

Pretty impressive considering the fact that he lived under the same roof as the killers who wanted him dead

IMO he was only a coward for the first season when he was a cripple. The other gladiators had a problem with him mainly because he was a weak and dishonorable opportunist that didn't care about the brotherhood. What's funny is that he wasn't that way when he first got to House Batiatus. Dude was looking for approval and friendship until he started getting shytted on.

Inspired by someone in the Battlestar Galactica Thread stating that "Gaius was the goat coward on tv"...

:mjcry: Damn, breh. You couldn't even tag me?

But when I said GOAT cowards though I meant the likeable ones. I probably shouldn't have said GOAT. Most of the time I hate cowards in a show I'm watching but Gaius Baltar fukkery had me overlook his cowardice.

AJ Soprano and Upham from Saving Private Ryan gotta be the GOATs though Upham grew a spine way too late for it to count... :beli:

317669-e46232c8-2995-11e4-90e1-17d1dbb99f76.jpg

But as of the season 2 finale we might have to take the coward label off.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

D'Angelo Barksdale - The Wire

AJ Soprano - The Sopranos

Christopher Montesante - The Sopranos - I was so glad when Tony killed him...

Orlando Bloom's character in Troy - He played the coward so well that I can't any of his other roles seriously...I even believe he is coward in real life...:russ:
Chris Moltesanti was Tonys muscle and did many murders for him. How in the fukk was he a coward :what:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
IMO he was only a coward for the first season when he was a cripple. The other gladiators had a problem with him mainly because he was a weak and dishonorable opportunist that didn't care about the brotherhood. What's funny is that he wasn't that way when he first got to House Batiatus. Dude was looking for approval and friendship until he started getting shytted on.

When he first got there he was willing to do whatever to win everyones approval despite being a sneaky rat fukk at heart. What ruined his rep is how he got inducted into the brotherhood, got no respect after that.

One of the best snakes on TV though :banderas:

When he gets his man raped :damn:

When he gives Naevia that work in Crixus face. Body weak but his mind sharp :wow:

Last edited: