GOAT Kool Aid combinations.. Who whippin up?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Breh! Sunny D is gross by itself but IDK, i think its the viscosity or something because it gives whatever you put it in a really cool flavor.

You don't need a lot either, just enough to mix and taste....I usually put it in kool-aid (when I make it) or mix it with fruit flavored sodas (like fanta/crush strawberry, cherry, grape, etc)
I legit fukk with with SD once in a blue moon so I might like this shyt....Don't need to use sugar or nothing?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
If I saw this I knew my dad did the shopping :francis:
FVA-Strawberry.png

My granny and aunt used to buy this junk.

Even as a little girl - I used to think - is it that bad they couldn't spend that extra .05 - .10 cent to get the name brand? Still makes me mad.

invalid

Banned
Daps
People still drink Kool aid? When we were younger, my parents would only buy Crystal Lite. :mjpls:

The only time I got koolaid was sneaking a few sips at a friend’s house.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I've done:

Black Cherry with Lemonade
Black Cherry with Cherry
Cherry with Lemonade or Pink Lemonade
Tropical Punch with Cherry
Tropical Punch with Lemonade or Pink Lemonade

Ice Blue Raspberry with Cherry
Ice Blue Raspberry with Tropical Punch
Ice Blue Raspberry with Lemonade or Pink Lemonade

The bolded are my favorites.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People still drink Kool aid? When we were younger, my parents would only buy Crystal Lite. :mjpls:

The only time I got koolaid was sneaking a few sips at a friend’s house.

Only time I drink Kool-Aid is when I go to a Soul Food restaurant or get whatever Roscoes C&W has(whatever K-A, lemonade, Sunny D mix they got).

But, this thread got me to thinking..

I should buy some ice cube trays, make some Kool-Aid then pour it into tray and freeze it! Then get some simply lemonade and drop a few Kool-Aid cubes in it!

invalid

Banned
Daps
I should buy some ice cube trays, make some Kool-Aid then pour it into tray and freeze it! Then get some simply lemonade and drop a few Kool-Aid cubes in it!

This shyt actually sound good af breh. :francis:

Do that shyt and come back and report on it.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt actually sound good af breh. :francis:

Do that shyt and come back and report on it.

I will, if I don't forget?? LMAO!!

But, maybe you can try it..It don't have to be Kool-Aid. Buy Simply Berry Punch, freeze it into cubes and get the lemonade.

Now, I do want to buy some Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade and make cubes from it!!! BTW, slept on drank!!

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I legit fukk with with SD once in a blue moon so I might like this shyt....Don't need to use sugar or nothing?

Nah, not in the SD...just make the Kool-Aid however you usually make it and try a lil SD in there.

It could just be me though, I honestly love mixing drinks (non-alcoholic)...just like to see what flavors mesh with others. I mix like 4 different sodas or Lord only knows when I come in contact with those
Coke machine dispensers that have all the flavors in it...I'm trying to get like 10 flavors of Sprite/Ginger Ale/Fanta in my cup

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did something similar to this off the strength of seeing it on Dexter's Laboratory:wow:

I think I did the same, many many moons ago! Remember those Tupperware Popsicle trays? Not sure if you are old enough to remember, but that was a think to pour kool aid in them and freeze it..

Memories! Lol