GOAT Producer Havoc Being Nominated for a Grammy Celebration/Appreciation Thread

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as I know, if album wins a grammy, all the producers win it automatically, so he already got one for his work on Recovery! :blessed:

Btw, a few months ago me and my homie chopped it up with Big Twin of Infamous mobb about producers that have worked with mobb. He told us that sid roams also got a grammy for Marshall Mathers LP 2, what only confirms my logic above!

The mobb have been surrounded with the best producers out there for decades! :ohlawd: Hav, ALC, Sid Roams ... What more can you ask for!

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
We getting a triple album from GOAT rapper Prodigy next year breh. First disc dropping January :blessed:

I don't even know what I did to deserve this, but I know it was good :mjcry:

I been listening to HNIC heavy past couple days :blessed:

Learned to balance fame with pain, you can't complain :mjcry:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@We Ready
Thread needs your supreme smiley and gif making talents breh :pdahell2::psalute::pdahell3::pdisbelief:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bit off topic but there are sooo many names listed for each song. Why can't it just be 1 producer and 1 rapper and that's it. It just seems silly to have like 20 people work on 1 song.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A bit off topic but there are sooo many names listed for each song. Why can't it just be 1 producer and 1 rapper and that's it. It just seems silly to have like 20 people work on 1 song.
If you sample a song, every songwriter on the sampled song gets a songwriting credit. But I'm not sure if that's the case here.