God Don't Like Ugly: Hispanicac Landlord Tried to Get Over on My Brother

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
So a few months ago, my brother's landlord wouldn't accept his rent and then served him and his roommate an eviction notice a week later. She claimed it was because they are late, but she is actually trying to get them out because her daughter is convincing her to make the units into AirBnb rental properties instead of renting them out to long-term tenants. Instead of trudging through the legal process himself, they both forked over $450 to get a lawyer to take her to court.

Because the eviction was ruled illegal, the court ruled that she had to give him six months of free rent until he finds a new place, and has to pay my brother, his roommate, and the lawyer $1200 a piece. But it gets worse.

The place has a lot of problems and is not up to code. Mold in the walls, fukked up tile, peeling paint, all kinds of issues that she's been too cheap to address. He was quiet about all of this for years but since she hit the button on him he got up and sang like a canary, snitched on her about all of it. She now has the housing authority on her ass to get the building up to code.

She's a white Hispanic Jewish Trump supporter, and thought that my brother and his roommate were just two dumb Negroes who would just roll over and get out with an eviction notice. Just in going to court, the free rent, and the cash settlement, she's already out $15,500 and now has to pay however many more thousands to get her building up to code. Merry Christmas, bytch! :mjlol:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
white Hispanic Jewish Trump supporter

giphy.gif

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So a few months ago, my brother's landlord wouldn't accept his rent and then served him and his roommate an eviction notice a week later. She claimed it was because they are late, but she is actually trying to get them out because her daughter is convincing her to make the units into AirBnb rental properties instead of renting them out to long-term tenants. Instead of trudging through the legal process himself, they both forked over $450 to get a lawyer to take her to court.

Because the eviction was ruled illegal, the court ruled that she had to give him six months of free rent until he finds a new place, and has to pay my brother, his roommate, and the lawyer $1200 a piece. But it gets worse.

The place has a lot of problems and is not up to code. Mold in the walls, fukked up tile, peeling paint, all kinds of issues that she's been too cheap to address. He was quiet about all of this for years but since she hit the button on him he got up and sang like a canary, snitched on her about all of it. She now has the housing authority on her ass to get the building up to code.

She's a white Hispanic Jewish Trump supporter, and thought that my brother and his roommate were just two dumb Negroes who would just roll over and get out with an eviction notice. Just in going to court, the free rent, and the cash settlement, she's already out $15,500 and now has to pay however many more thousands to get her building up to code. Merry Christmas, bytch! :mjlol:
So, an Sephardi Alt-Right women :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

She deserves whatever fate happens to her...:scust: How you gonna rent out your apartment units if they have mold in them Especially if they have Mold and fukked up conditions... AirBnB aint gonna approve that shyt...

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
His life is gonna be a living hell for the 6 months of "free" rent he's got to *stay. Renovation crews in and out, mad jewspic storming thru mad, poisoning your grape jam. :ld:

Id be outta there asap and FILM EVERYTHING! One of you will be charged with a sex crime before it's over. :to:

Last edited: