God of War Live-Action TV Series Ordered at Amazon

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Boys does have good vfx, so maybe there is hope. I haven't watched the LOTR show, how is that visually? Do yal think an Amazon Prime Video show will have the talent to pull off the series visually?

LOTR is the biggest budget show out right now, they spent a lot of money on it. It’s the writing on it (from what i hear) that leaves a lot to be desired.

The writers on this are prettty good, its the show runner that is questionable. But the writers + Santa Monica studios involvement leaves me a bit more optimistic.

I think horizon and twisted metal are the ones im worried about

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LOTR is the biggest budget show out right now, they spent a lot of money on it. It’s the writing on it (from what i hear) that leaves a lot to be desired.

The writers on this are prettty good, its the show runner that is questionable. But the writers + Santa Monica studios involvement leaves me a bit more optimistic.

I think horizon and twisted metal are the ones im worried about
I'm talking about the VFXs in this case. That's dope that the writing should be nice, I'm curious to see how well they execute the VFXs for a character/game of this scale.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Show would make much more sense animated than live action. Would play to its strengths as a series as you could go wild with the fights and fantasy elements.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
giphy.gif
Is that Chris Pratt:mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I have no hope for this...

AMAZON completely fukked up LOTR and Wheel of Time, everything they touch turns to shyt...

I already know this is going to flop based on their established track record. Kratos will be severely neutered and emasculated because he's too toxic for the "modern audience" aka Twitter feminists who will never watch this show. He will be crying in every episode and Athena will be the star of the show...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have no hope for this...

AMAZON completely fukked up LOTR and Wheel of Time, everything they touch turns to shyt...

I already know this is going to flop based on their established track record. Kratos will be severely neutered and emasculated because he's too toxic for the "modern audience" aka Twitter feminists who will never watch this show. He will be crying in every episode and Athena will be the star of the show...

Wheel of Time showrunner apparently is the project lead...

This is going to be a total disaster...
:mjcry: