God of War Ragnarok launches next week

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
game is a disaster on PC. I don't know why Sony committed to supporting PC if they're just gonna half-ass shyt like this :stopitslime:

first of all, I can't even find the game on Steam. most games have options for pre-purchase and pre-load, but with this game Sony can't even get it listed by the release date. complete incompetence

I've been all digital for over a decade, but I broke down and copped the physical disc for this game. my PC doesn't even have a disc drive, so I bought this external drive:

ibm-4869-002-1.2-mb-5.25-high-density-external-floppy-drive-fru-15f7993-26.10__01164.1490276143.jpg

got home, put the disc in, and it doesn't even recognize the disc :snoop:

didn't even get an error message. the drive just made a lot of noise. I took the disc out, and noticed it was already scratched. does Sony even do any QA? is this what $70 gets me?

took the game back to GameStop, and they talking about I can't return opened games. said some shyt about how I probably scratched it :comeon:

I mean I had to apply a little force to get the disc in the drive, but everyone knows you have to break in a new disc drive. I did nothing wrong

tried to contact Sony customer service. they said since I'm not subscribed to the highest tier of PS+, the wait time is 8748757986554 minutes :why:

Sony's disrespect for the PC community is unacceptable. I'm literally shaking right now. if this was on GamePass I wouldn't have all these issues :ufdup:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
game is a disaster on PC. I don't know why Sony committed to supporting PC if they're just gonna half-ass shyt like this :stopitslime:

first of all, I can't even find the game on Steam. most games have options for pre-purchase and pre-load, but with this game Sony can't even get it listed by the release date. complete incompetence

I've been all digital for over a decade, but I broke down and copped the physical disc for this game. my PC doesn't even have a disc drive, so I bought this external drive:

ibm-4869-002-1.2-mb-5.25-high-density-external-floppy-drive-fru-15f7993-26.10__01164.1490276143.jpg

got home, put the disc in, and it doesn't even recognize the disc :snoop:

didn't even get an error message. the drive just made a lot of noise. I took the disc out, and noticed it was already scratched. does Sony even do any QA? is this what $70 gets me?

took the game back to GameStop, and they talking about I can't return opened games. said some shyt about how I probably scratched it :comeon:

I mean I had to apply a little force to get the disc in the drive, but everyone knows you have to break in a new disc drive. I did nothing wrong

tried to contact Sony customer service. they said since I'm not subscribed to the highest tier of PS+, the wait time is 8748757986554 minutes :why:

Sony's disrespect for the PC community is unacceptable. I'm literally shaking right now. if this was on GamePass I wouldn't have all these issues :ufdup:
You really went all in on this joke huh. Don't worry, I'm sure you can play this game by 2025.