God

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can't answer a question, with a question:
1. Prove god created all things and stop running when challenged on this.

2. Evidence points to abiogenesis through an understanding of biochemistry and physics (theres no "god" in such an equation) as the origins of life.
I see.

Do you believe there is life outside of earth and if so do you believe all life in the universe would created through Abiogenesis?

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
why do atheists care so much about our "blissful ignorance?":mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

when you die you'll fade to nothingness just like you want and when i die ill know unseen splendors just like i want:umad::umad::umad:

move on already you envious dipshyts:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Says the tranny loving fakkit.God doesn't approve of your lifestyle and he's gonna send you to burn in eternal hellfire and brimstone so I suggest you stop caping for him so hard. :pachaha:
I have a girlfriend. And God loves me just like I love him.

But Ima let you keep net thuggin, judging from your post on here, me and you both know you can't fight to save your life.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a girlfriend. And God loves me just like I love him.

But Ima let you keep net thuggin, judging from your post on here, me and you both know you can't fight to save your life.

Battyman fi dead.

God knows the real you. No fags allowed in Heaven. You're going straight to Hell.

Tell him breh. @Chris.B :pachaha:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So it should be even easier.

Prove it.
I shared my logic. Observing that all living things come from something i deduce all living things come from God.

You shared your logic on where living things come from, abiogenesis, which according to www.dictionary.com is.

a·bi·o·gen·e·sis
[ey-bahy-oh-jen-uh-sis, ab-ee-oh-] Show IPA
noun Biology .
the now discredited theory :mjlol: that living organisms can arise spontaneously from
inanimate matter;spontaneous generation.

I think you might want to try believing in something else, friend. :sitdown: Try God.