Going back to school

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I completed an undergrad but I'm going bacc to school to make a future for myself in my passion field

With the real-world knowledge & life experience I have, I feel like it will be a lot different than before as I can be a lot more practical about certain things and I have a feel for the more important elements now

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I completed an undergrad but I'm going bacc to school to make a future for myself in my passion field

With the real-world knowledge & life experience I have, I feel like it will be a lot different than before as I can be a lot more practical about certain things and I have a feel for the more important elements now
Why would an AI need to go to school?

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what with you americans obession with going back to school when you already have a degree? waste of money and time

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Starting school to get my second degree in July. Getting into the IT filed, learning to be an NSA. It's gonna be weird after so long but should be fun learning something new. Anyone else going back to school soon?

I applied to go back in the fall for a second degree. MIS. I really dont want to but i dont have much of a choice

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
what with you americans obession with going back to school when you already have a degree? waste of money and time

Because our country has a shytty economy and life path where they want people to get a high school degree, bachelors degree, certifications, maybe second bachelors degree or an advanced degree instead of you know....on the job training...

So you looking at 15 to 20 plus years of formal education just get a job that pays enough to get a decent sized house and decent car...

But then you gonna be in debt until you are about 50...just off of education expenses...

So....yeah...

I wouldn't go back to school if I already have a degree..fukk that...:mjlol:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I applied to go back in the fall for a second degree. MIS. I really dont want to but i dont have much of a choice

MIS is wack and I hate the shyt...one of the dumbest degrees ever to exist...but you get it and for some reason the shyt pays...a lot...

I was Finance...a worthless degree unless you going to a top 10 school in the world...so I switched to MIS just to avoid going back and taking a bunch of classes...

Ima just get my degree and get these bullshyt certs...and make my bullshyt 6 figures...:to:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
MIS is wack and I hate the shyt...one of the dumbest degrees ever to exist...but you get it and for some reason the shyt pays...a lot...

I was Finance...a worthless degree unless you going to a top 10 school in the world...so I switched to MIS just to avoid going back and taking a bunch of classes...

Ima just get my degree and get these bullshyt certs...and make my bullshyt 6 figures...:to:

Im in it for the $. :manny: i already had my lulz

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Im in it for the $. :manny: i already had my lulz

The crazy shyt is...

A lot of the professors are former consultants and shyt and they don't even really be teaching shyt...

They be on some bullshyt...

And I am just like..."Soo...I am in the right degree...I can bullshyt this easy major and get paid 6 figures for 10 years...get a bullshyt masters degree...and become a teacher and sit on my ass and have summers off..."

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The crazy shyt is...

A lot of the professors are former consultants and shyt and they don't even really be teaching shyt...

They be on some bullshyt...

And I am just like..."Soo...I am in the right degree...I can bullshyt this easy major and get paid 6 figures for 10 years...get a bullshyt masters degree...and become a teacher and sit on my ass and have summers off..."

Thats how the game is played man