Going no alcohol is a cheat code brehs.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sober people are more annoying than Vegans.

Good for you. No one cares
I dint consider myself sober lol and I also hate the holier than thou sober people. I also don't think that being sober is much of an accomplishment in the grand scheme of things.

I will still probably drink a nice cocktail on a special occasion but nowadays it's like meh.

My sleep and focus were fukked before but now I feel good.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Now im no fap No drank No Sugar no bread

this cant be life
:damn:
This is true with everything. But it takes a looooot of discipline. Everybody can't do it.

Ask folks to cut added sugars to 20g a day. That's harder to do than cutting alcohol.

Sugar is the real monster for me.

Sugar is cocain level addictive.

also they put the shyt in everything.

Doing better tho.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Damn how much you nikkaa drink that it is actually impacting your life.

I'm saying...When breh said I didn't drink for 6 weeks I was like :skip:That's a normal period of time to not drink for me :mjlol:

I only drink socially tbh never been one to just crack open a drink just because.

Riixo

Banned
Daps
You see such a difference when you stop. Your face gets thinner, sleep is better, moods are better. You feel so much better.

But I’m so bored sober :mjcry:

I dont understand this. As someone who has never drank alcohol when people say they need alcohol to have fun it doesn’t make sense to me. Shouldn’t life already be fun? Why do you need a substance to enhance it.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Sugar is the real monster for me.

Sugar is cocain level addictive.

also they put the shyt in everything.

Doing better tho.
Yeah it's tough. Long term? It'll do more damage to folks' health than tobacco ever did. But there's no propaganda ran on sugar and never will be. So nobody gives a fukk. :russ:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I did dry January and I gotta say the sleep I had was amazing.

I specifically took 3 weeks out of the gym because I didn’t want the effects to co-mingle, just cutting alcohol and fried foods I lost 7 pounds. And that was with no gym.

But February I’m back to drinking socially when I want. Will give myself one night a week to go gremlin mode. The next day is always rough, but I need the social escape :yeshrug: