Going to a bar to meet a chick tommorow night

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
7IVIPfy.gif
And another chick I've been tryna get at, probably a 9/10 tall light skin haitian jawn
talmin bout she ain't got time to meet people and shyt. talmin bout I shouldn't wait after her(damn right i wont stupid lying broad) when I asked her when she was finna be free.

0orT4H.jpg

It's this all over again.

I don't think I've taken so many L's in a week like this holy shyt this a new level :wow: :mjcryoak:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
maybe your thirstiness is pungent. are you really aggressive about meeting up? maybe you want to smash so bad your scaring them away?
Not really I ask em once and if they cancel on me(like them 2 other chicks) I tell em to let me know when they want to hang out. first chick that I was supposed to meet tonite was like cool in my head she is :camby:
Other chick for tommorow tryna meet up with me next week but Im busy and I aint tryna change my schedule for her so I told her possibly next friday or saturday and her I might just camby her if something come up which I was going to do if bar chick aint flake on me.

Last chick(haitian jawn) asked her twice In terms of aggressivity is me asking her when she was free to see what she was finna say, and she gave me that speech of her not being free cuz she got stuff going on in her life(yet she on tinder :russ:)
anyways she's out

back to swipping tinder broads and well Getting broads at school cuz it dont stop :ahh:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: you're drowning them with your thirst....gotta relax

In your case, try treating them like friends for at least three weeks, just try it...

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:snoop: you're drowning them with your thirst....gotta relax

In your case, try treating them like friends for at least three weeks, just try it...
:what:
nikka its fukking tinder bytches.
There's other chicks I'm cool with at school I got my sights on I move differently.
But tinder bytches?
nikka PLEASE
and don't tell me its different cuz I meet Tinder broads within a week of matching with em.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:what:
nikka its fukking tinder bytches.
There's other chicks I'm cool with at school I got my sights on I move differently.
But tinder bytches?
nikka PLEASE
and don't tell me its different cuz I meet Tinder broads within a week of matching with em.

You didn't meet anybody tho according to your thread :francis: imma give you a pass on your language because you young and you don't know shyt. Goodnight.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
You didn't meet anybody tho according to your thread :francis: imma give you a pass on your language because you young and you don't know shyt. Goodnight.
This is this thread. I've meet chicks from tinder before within a week.
All those 3 broads were matched within a week(ok last one nah that was actually 3 fukking weeks).
Everybody fukking knows that Tinder doesn't work like that.
The fukk I look like tryna befriend em for 3 weeks and then ask em out when some other nikka prob gon get to her in the meanwhile?
You old as fukk maybe that's why you don't get Tinder then.

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
This is this thread. I've meet chicks from tinder before within a week.
All those 3 broads were matched within a week(ok last one nah that was actually 3 fukking weeks).
Everybody fukking knows that Tinder doesn't work like that.
The fukk I look like tryna befriend em for 3 weeks and then ask em out when some other nikka prob gon get to her in the meanwhile?
You old as fukk maybe that's why you don't get Tinder then.

like @PeridotPuss said stop being thirsty

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
like @PeridotPuss said stop being thirsty
I don't get how I'm thirsty over tinder.
nikka do you even use it?
Do you even know what's the use of it?

Like I said a bytch off tinder won't get the same approach I'll give a chick I know from work or from school.
Especially when they the ones initiating a meet up in the first fukking place :pacspit: :camby: outta here with my thirsty shyt.
I had to :camby: one chick last week who was tryna meet up asap and only reason why I :camby: her cuz I finnaly got her Facebook and she looked kinda meh after careful evaluation

but I'm thirsty? :russ:

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
I don't get how I'm thirsty over tinder.
nikka do you even use it?
Do you even know what's the use of it?

Like I said a bytch off tinder won't get the same approach I'll give a chick I know from work or from school.
Especially when they the ones initiating a meet up in the first fukking place :pacspit: :camby: outta here with my thirsty shyt.
I had to :camby: one chick last week who was tryna meet up asap and only reason why I :camby: her cuz I finnaly got her Facebook and she looked kinda meh after careful evaluation

but I'm thirsty? :russ:

wKDRAKR.gif

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
any pointers nikkas
She driving
Im not im taking the train(parkin my car train station cuz i dont want to deal with parking spots)
Any pointers?
She giving me sense that i might smash that night.

Just be yourself and be courteous. It doesn't hurt to open the door for her and pull out the chair. It's the little things that count, from I've been experiencing as of late that has been giving me success.