• Total voters

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
maxresdefault.jpg

:francis:

And Vegeta went ape shyt to avenge his son's death not giving a shyt that cell was way stronger than him. While Goku sets his son up to fight Cell not caring if he gets killed in the process with no contingency plan

Also Cell braces himself before taking the blast and you can tell by Gohan's reaction that those Ki blasts were heavy duty. A true saiyan ready to die for this shyt :salute: the goat Vegeta

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
And Vegeta went ape shyt to avenge his son's death not giving a shyt that cell was way stronger than him. While Goku sets his son up to fight Cell not caring if he gets killed in the process with no contingency plan

Also Cell braces himself before taking the blast and you can tell by Gohan's reaction that those Ki blasts were heavy duty. A true saiyan ready to die for this shyt :salute: the goat Vegeta

where's the W in that :dahell:

didn't gohan kill cell :russ:

so in your eyes crashing out is better then success:picard:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
in the tournament of power he took on a God of Destruction straight up 1 on 1 and beat the shyt out of him, no argument to be had.

Kakarot did what exactly in ToP? Mastered Ultra Hype just for his body to give in at the worst moment, and needed help from the butcher of his entire race, and a robot who destroyed the future...as usual Kakarot can't fight his own battles :scust:

Prince Vegeta murked his own man just to have a fair fight vs. Kakarot.
vegeta-kills-nappa-nappa.gif

Meanwhile Karakot can't do shyt without the Z fighters or ALL OF THE ENERGY FROM EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE PLANET, EVERY time
genki-dama-spirit-bomb.gif

fight your own battles, coward

I'll give the spirit bomb a pass since its an actual technique.... but all that jumping shyt is corny. Goku only beat Nappa because he was already fighting 5 nikkas before he got there, only beat recoome because he was already fighting 3 nikkas before he got there, only beat Freiza because he was fighting 4 nikkas before he got there.... who has Goku actually beat 1V1 in DBZ? Iirc Goku has only won one fight in history alone and that's vs Yakkon

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
where's the W in that :dahell:

didn't gohan kill cell :russ:

so in your eyes crashing out is better then success:picard:

Gohan killed Cell with the help of Vegeta though... he even got his theme song played in the final beam clash :jbhmm:

Goku is a retard. He was gonna let Gohan die. He didn't know how to awaken Gohan's power so he watched him get his ass whipped. Piccolo and a fukkin robot cared more about Gohan's life than his own father. So yes, I'll take Vegeta crashing out over that.

I never said it was a W.. it takes real determination and heart to show resistance when you know you can't win. I respect that. The Charlotte hornets still put on their jerseys to play the Boston celtics and who knows they just might win if they try... not comparing Vegeta to the hornets but I needed the analogy

He saw that he was strong and thought "hey let me stop training because my son can win this" he let out his hidden power one time in the time chamber. Goku was playing Russian Roulette not only with his son's life, but the entire planet and just happened to get lucky.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
in front of goku? Goku a real 1 aint nobody killing his son in front of him :scust:

:ufdup:

And let's not forget Goku giving cell a senzu bean.

Cell was definitely gonna kill Gohan. Piccolo is Gohan's real pops. Goku is not only a sorry excuse for a saiyan but a father aswell. Goku is a coward. Why didn't he give Nappa, Recoome and Freiza senzu beans before he fought them. He really lined his son up. Android 16 cared more about Gohan than Goku.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Goku is only alive because the Z fighters jumped Vegeta because he couldn't beat him 1 VS 1 :ufdup: none of this shyt even happens if Goku gave Vegeta the fair one. I would respond to the rest of that shyt but it isn't necessary.

Vegeta supporters know his story and never try to hide it while Goku supporters always make excuses for everything he does.
If you read the rest of my post you woulda saw that I was gonna do Goku’s fúck ups next but I was busy yesterday… :ufdup:

Half the Z-Fighters might not have even died against the saiyans if Goku’s dumbass didn’t fall off Snake Way while sleeping… :beli:

Yes Goku only survived because Gohan and Krillin came back, a full power kamehameha and the spirit bomb weren’t even enough to beat Vegeta in his regular form… :beli:

Gets mad at Vegeta for killing the Ginyu Force who were about to kill Gohan and Krillin… :beli:

Tried to let Freeza go twice, after he killed Krillin and almost killed Piccolo… :beli:

Refused to just blow up Dr. Gero’s lab before the androids attacked… :beli:

Got stomped by the weakest android… he had the heart virus but… :beli:

Made Gohan fight Perfect Cell after giving him a senzu bean since he didn’t realize his son didn’t like fighting for sport… :beli:

Didn’t kill Fat Buu because he wanted Gohan who hadn’t trained at all and some 2nd graders to have a chance… :beli:

He has more fúck ups in Super than Vegeta… :beli:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If you read the rest of my post you woulda saw that I was gonna do Goku’s fúck ups next but I was busy yesterday… :ufdup:

Half the Z-Fighters might not have even died against the saiyans if Goku’s dumbass didn’t fall off Snake Way while sleeping… :beli:

Yes Goku only survived because Gohan and Krillin came back, a full power kamehameha and the spirit bomb weren’t even enough to beat Vegeta in his regular form… :beli:

Gets mad at Vegeta for killing the Ginyu Force who were about to kill Gohan and Krillin… :beli:

Tried to let Freeza go twice, after he killed Krillin and almost killed Piccolo… :beli:

Refused to just blow up Dr. Gero’s lab before the androids attacked… :beli:

Got stomped by the weakest android… he had the heart virus but… :beli:

Made Gohan fight Perfect Cell after giving him a senzu bean since he didn’t realize his son didn’t like fighting for sport… :beli:

Didn’t kill Fat Buu because he wanted Gohan who hadn’t trained at all and some 2nd graders to have a chance… :beli:

He has more fúck ups in Super than Vegeta… :beli:

My bad breh. I gotta be on go mode when it comes to Goku VS Vegeta lmao.

Goku jumping all of his adversaries has to be on the list though.. I think there's only 1 character Goku has ever beaten 1 V 1

Also always needing to borrow energy from the Z fighters, mainly Vegeta. As if having them physically fight his battles isn't enough he then requests their energy to help him fight 1 V 1