Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
that guy was an idiot. he couldn't even talk :mjlol:
full
come again?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
in front of goku? Goku a real 1 aint nobody killing his son in front of him :scust:

Goku always been on some hoe shyt to me, nothing ITT will change my mind. :birdman:

OT: You could be spending this time being a family man instead of going back and forth with me. :skip:

You have a good one though. :youngsabo:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Goku always been on some hoe shyt to me, nothing ITT will change my mind. :birdman:

OT: You could be spending this time being a family man instead of going back and forth with me. :skip:

You have a good one though. :youngsabo:

Kids @ the park hooping....wifey @ work......I got time and these miller lights n weed aint gonna consumer itself :russ:

:salute: tho......

if u wanna talk about shippuden LMK :youngsabo:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
annnnd here we go, I said nothing about black people not being able to enjoy anything. But since you wannabe a hoe about it, every person that ever made you feel like a worthless fukking outsider cause you liked this bullshyt was in the right.

I enjoy a lot of things in life, don't b mad at me your bytch ass needed a fukking cartoon to instill a sense of self worth into your miserable ass. Punk.

Why are you making this personal?

in terms of what
You know what, you're right. That was a low blow and I'm sorry for that.

What I shouldve said was don't be a buzz kill. If you don't like anime, that's perfectly fine. But being pretentious about it is wack :manny:

Toriyama and his work might not mean much to you, but a lot of us respect him for the effect that he's had on our lives. He's responsible for a lotta good childhood memories all around the world. Regardless of background

Also, you definitely would be a vegeta stan if you were a fan :mjgrin:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Also not going to lie Planet Namek Vegeta was on one
Especially how he took care of that green freezing nikka and Burter and reccom when Goku was on his let them redeem themselves bulllshyt

BUT!
I did the Phi Leotardo face (when he saw Johny Sack cry at Allegra’s wedding) when Vegeta was crying to Goku before Frieze killed him.
I mean I understand the trauma and all that but shiet nikka dfukk

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
That fight was like 7 on 1 plus a spirit bomb and Prince Vegeta walked away still.

Meanwhile, how did their fair one end?

Kakarot, face flat, knocked the fukk out, while Prince Vegeta stood tall.

I can't imagine riding with a low level saiyan over the Prince of ALL Saiyans.

Did you forgot that Vegeta was upset later because Goku kept SSJ3 in his back pocket that whole fight?

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Vegeta

you know what seemed kinda outta character to me, ok so we all remember when he catches the hands from 18 and she breaks his arm. The next time Vegeta sees her he's basically SS2. Prince Vegeta didn't even think about revenge, or his honnor after being humiliated by her, barely acknowledged 18 until it he let Cell absorb her.

Just a thought, maybe he felt she was beneath him at that point, I dunno.

but yeah, my favorite character is Vegeta

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
after kakarot told him that lie, yeah he was upset. It really doesn't matter because while he was spending 27 minutes charging up to SSJ3 he would've killed him off rip
Vegeta let Cell eat a 3 piece and a biscuit just to fight him at his strongest, and you think he wouldn't have done the same for his greatest rival? The one dude he wanted to beat more than anyone?

Daps
Prince Vegeta has never lost to Kakarot in a fair one, it is unarguable
Nah he could’ve bodied Vegeta in the buu saga. That’s why Vegeta was so mad at him. Goku let him win, which ended up in Vegeta fukking dying and sacrificing himself for no reasons

Last edited: