Gold diggers preying on engineering majors

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
The "geek" will give a Female the Comfortable Lifestyle everyone Desires.

The "joc" will give her the Security she Needs. It's also added plus if One has Status as well.

It's always been that way, unless you live in certain parts of The Middle East. Even though I can't say that I can really knock them for that

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I done seen this time and time again, they get ran through by track nikkas wide receivers ball players local weed dealers regular nikkas frat nikkas, then year 4 comes by and they lock down the virgin engineer when they realize them nikkas make bank, and the ball players they want aint getting play time, and the other nikkas don't want they hoe ass

i got plenty of stories

i know a bytch that was fukkin with this architect ass nikka (they get paid too) and at the same time she let 3-4 other nikkas hit, got preg with another nikkas baby, caught gonorrhea twice from my ole ladies brother, admitted all this shyt to the nikka and he STILL stayed with her, bought them a house in new orleans and her a ring, she aint even have to work.

year later, after all the "love" she claim she had for him, she left his ass for a defensive linemen on the falcons.

these hoes from ATL don't play:wow:and thats just one story:wow: about one atl hoe:wow: i know several:wow:

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I graduated in 2012 and I didn't get any p*ssy thrown at me :mjcry:

haha same here, it was straight drought in college due to being dikk fest classes:mjcry: but I wouldn't trade being an engineering grad for anything :wow:.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
yall nikkas stay falling for it too. Have yall nose wide open and trap that ass, my best male friend who is a doctor, he has avoided all these situations because between me and his sisters, we have become his filtering process. He is approached by hoes daily with agendas.