F
WE ALREADY KNEW THAT

Al-Haymon-1128.jpg

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Yeah there's the racial element to those emails, but those emails also establish that Golden Boy has gone out of their way to push anti-PBC/Haymon stories to members of the media. Not only that, but those outlets willingly go along with GB's agenda, and push that narrative.

Ring posters been called that out.:ohhh:

The racism is a giant cherry on top of all of it.:hhh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yeah there's the racial element to those emails, but those emails also establish that Golden Boy has gone out of their way to push anti-PBC/Haymon stories to members of the media. Not only that, but those outlets willingly go along with GB's agenda, and push that narrative.

Ring posters been called that out.:ohhh:

The racism is a giant cherry on top of all of it.:hhh:

I HAD TO CALL SOME RING POSTERS OUT LIKE

@krackdagawd AND @blackjesus for thier hate of HAYMON

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I HAD TO CALL SOME RING POSTERS OUT LIKE

@krackdagawd AND @blackjesus for thier hate of HAYMON

stop it fam I hated his shytty match ups if you were a REAL ring poster like @Newzz or @LeVraiPapi or even @GREENandYELLOW who i dont agree with on everything but I've always shown support for PBC as a whole because if it's successful it's good for boxing.

nikka I watched Lara vs. Foreman last weekend did you :youngsabo:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
stop it fam I hated his shytty match ups if you were a REAL ring poster like @Newzz or @LeVraiPapi or even @GREENandYELLOW who i dont agree with on everything but I've always shown support for PBC as a whole because if it's successful it's good for boxing.

remember u said this:mjgrin:

Chatty Patty thread. Hov came with more money than Haymon.:manny: maybe Ward wanted to be somewhere where he was the focal point instead of someone who had 100+ nikkas on the roster.

Haymon buys tv time and he's a genius BETgives hov free time and advertising revenue and you nikkas in here hating. :camby:

Hov came in the boxing game with more money than Haymon:mjlol:

So Al Haymon Got Chavez Jr Out of Arums Contract in 4 Months While Son of Goosen couldnt for 3 years

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Chatty Patty thread. Hov came with more money than Haymon.:manny: maybe Ward wanted to be somewhere where he was the focal point instead of someone who had 100+ nikkas on the roster.

Haymon buys tv time and he's a genius BETgives hov free time and advertising revenue and you nikkas in here hating. :camby:

So Al Haymon Got Chavez Jr Out of Arums Contract in 4 Months While Son of Goosen couldnt for 3 years

Nah breh @krackdagawd is legit a PBC supporter. Ward took the best deal for him at the time. In hindsight, I'm sure he regrets not going with Haymon

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

If he was a real ring poster hed know me and @patscorpio are the dudley boyz of this pbc hate :mjgrin:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Did we forget hov offering Broner 35mill or nah :camby:

He may have not had the disposable capital Haymon had to make pbc but he is giving boxers better individual offers than Al is for anyone not named Mayweather.

Ward gets paid by HBO + Rocnation on top of that so does Cotto. Kick rocks nikka I actually know shyt about boxing aside from dikk tuggin on Al.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nah breh @krackdagawd is legit a PBC supporter. Ward took the best deal for him at the time. In hindsight, I'm sure he regrets not going with Haymon

Exactly I support by watching and actually attending events not just dikkriding online like this nikka.

If he was a real ring poster hed know me and @patscorpio are the dudley boyz of this pbc hate :mjgrin:

What's funny is I bet Pat has gone to more pbc shows than this nikka :beli:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
What makes you say in hindsight he will wish he went with Haymon?
Just curious. Right now it appears Ward is winning big time with his RNS deal. He has been able to keep active and make tons of money...but that doesn't mean the future hold the same as right now, HBO is struggling, however no one has really stepped up and took over from their downturn. Still wonder if Thurman-Garcia could be a momentum changer for PBC.

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Being able to freely deal with HBO under Roc Nation puts him in position for better fights with more earning potential though

Kovalev
GGG

maybe even Canelo at some point.

What big fights would he have to look forward to under Haymon/PBC?

Stevenson
Badou Jack

LOL

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
What's funny is I bet Pat has gone to more pbc shows than this nikka :beli:

i doubt it very seriously.....several years ago before the PBC was created i as a program director had Sam Watson the PR rep for HAYMON LLC. on one my radio shows to discuss the Haymon Legacy in concert promotion as well as boboxing

Watson did it as a "favor" because i have a uncle whom he was good friends with was a titleholder from the early 90s and trains one of thier fighters whom is on thd PBC/Haymon roster

since that interview myself the show my host whom also happens to be a coli member whom i won't name :whistle:

have had courtesy media passes to any PBC events of our closing

we are usually at the Deontay Wilder fights cause of the close proximity to where we both reside and do bu business

but im glad at the end of the day yall both are great supporters of boxing :troll:

and thats all that matters

im a supporter as well despite my obvious bias support of Haymon and his ventures

its all good tho im just supporting a well run machine it aint often you see a black entrepreneur do it on a level like this

sooooo inspiring :mjcry:

Last edited: