2xYu.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's honestly not bad once you map the buttons

I did it on the pro controller and the joycons.

Since you got the n64 controller you're good, but if you ever want the joycons to lie on the couch or whatever. Here is a decent configuration. I even tried it with Mario 64 and major mask and it's pretty good.

Although for 007 I doubled up on the B button, I can open doors with L while using ZL to aim and ZR to shoot and change weapons with R

2023012700315900-1-E95-E5926-F1-CB99-A87326-D927-F27-B47-E.jpg

2023012700320900-1-E95-E5926-F1-CB99-A87326-D927-F27-B47-E.jpg

2023012700341700-1-E95-E5926-F1-CB99-A87326-D927-F27-B47-E.jpg

This works great on Switch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ima just say it,

Game didn’t age well.

I got all the nostalgia the rest of you got. But actually playing this game in 2023 is just not fun.

Lots of games i can go back to and have fun. This one, not so much. Modern FPS have just come so far. This feels like playing Pong or something.

Just old and dusty :smh:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
They couldnt boost the framerate?

Perfect Dark runs at 4k 60fps on xbox.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one they should've left in the past shyt is unplayable today :dead:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Starfox 64 is on there though.

Man I tried 007 on the switch the button mapping got me all fukked up :dead:

this is the type of game you play for 10 minutes get your nostalgia kee’s in and forget about again for another 20 years

Ima just say it,

Game didn’t age well.

I got all the nostalgia the rest of you got. But actually playing this game in 2023 is just not fun.

Lots of games i can go back to and have fun. This one, not so much. Modern FPS have just come so far. This feels like playing Pong or something.

Just old and dusty :smh:

I don’t even want this anymore.

Give me an Everything or Nothing / Nightfire remake instead :unimpressed:

This one they should've left in the past shyt is unplayable today :dead:

I guess that depends on how much of an impact it had on you when it came out and how much you played it. This was it. This was the shyt. I feel the same way about Tony hawk 1/2 remaster. Like this is what it was. It was that big. But then again, I was the dude that consistently played Tony hawk 2 on pc, for like 20 years after it came out because it was so fun to me. I also bought an n64 probably 3 times and copped goldeneye just to run it back. I never sold my 64's. I usually gave them to my brothers kids and one I left with my roommate when I moved out. It'd be the same if they released no mercy/wrestlemania 2000/wcw no revenge. New cats that weren't there or maybe that were but it didn't have that impact, can't really relate.

Goldeneye to me is like watching scarface, paid in full...I've seen them 1000 times, know all the lines and scenes but everytime is still good. I've never seen one of those movies on tv or put them on and then a quarter or halfway through been distracted or like "nah....ima do somethin else....".

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I guess that depends on how much of an impact it had on you when it came out and how much you played it. This was it. This was the shyt. I feel the same way about Tony hawk 1/2 remaster. Like this is what it was. It was that big. But then again, I was the dude that consistently played Tony hawk 2 on pc, for like 20 years after it came out because it was so fun to me. I also bought an n64 probably 3 times and copped goldeneye just to run it back. I never sold my 64's. I usually gave them to my brothers kids and one I left with my roommate when I moved out. It'd be the same if they released no mercy/wrestlemania 2000/wcw no revenge. New cats that weren't there or maybe that were but it didn't have that impact, can't really relate.

Goldeneye to me is like watching scarface, paid in full...I've seen them 1000 times, know all the lines and scenes but everytime is still good. I've never seen one of those movies on tv or put them on and then a quarter or halfway through been distracted or like "nah....ima do somethin else....".

Goldeneye is extremely outdated in 2023.

Plus, I can play goldeneye on my MacBook. I don’t need it on my Xbox fr fr

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I have VERY fond memories of golden eye.

Was pretty much the first and most played “party” game in my life. Spent hella hours playing this game with friends.

Playing it today just feels bad. I loved the THPS remakes. That formula still works.

Golden eye exist in this space where the controls are literally broken by todays standards. Everything i’ve learned about playing FPS games is far and away from what goldeneye is.