GOLDMAN & SACHS retains control of the WHITE HOUSE...TRUMP meets with his "OWNERS" hands out jobs

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
From what I understand, they're plotting on abolishing the federal reserve system and backing the american dollar with something tangible again. Like gold instead of it being just the petro-dollar.

But if Goldman and Sachs has all the money backing the dollar, then... :jbhmm:

Heard hes grabbing a few of the best goldman guys and going for a controlled demolition approach to crashing the economy for a proper reset (not that kick the can down the road bullshyt we went thru in 2008).

Might be time to short a few bank stocks my nikka :youngsabo:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've seen so many nikkas online saying stuff like, "b-but Trump is gonna bring more jobs! He might be good for us, give him a chance etc" I'm like :beli:Think mothafukka....even if at some point there are more jobs, who do these gullible ass nikkas think is going to benefit the most? The business owners are still mostly white/non black and guess who they are going to want to hire and not want to hire

I've said this before, way before the election, and it's still true, nikkas need more than "jobs", we need businesses. nikkas shouldn't be all like :blessed:at the possibility of Trump bringing some more jobs, more jobs is great and all but if a white man (or woman) is the still the one who chooses who they want to hire, black ppl's economic state will remain the same. nikkas don't like to hear this and will say i'm being negative but it's just the truth.

True brotha. I have also said to folks even if you don't want to or not motivating to creating businesses you could still help folks by being the front man.

An example of this is a older cousin of mine. Dude has worked for years and made a lot of good investments. But he doesn't own a business. What he does is front folks money to help folks get started with businesses. I had two cousins who each were starting a business. They had business plans and had everything set up everything in order but they were short on money.

My older cousin cut both a 25k check to help them start their businesses.

So that is what I mean by fronting money. You don't always have to be the one that started the business or a business to have an impact to helping black folks.

shyt Master P, his family and friends still eating off that 10k that Percy got from his grand dad malpractice settlement. So that is an example of how a little can go a long way.

Sometimes one person has to make a sacrific for a whole group or family to eat well for decades.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is absolutely insane that anyone believed DONALD TRUMP is an opponent of Wall Street. DONALD FUKKIN' TRUMP would not EXIST without Wall Street :mindblown:. How do you think he FINANCES his property acquisitions???:wtf: The same Donald Trump that resides on PARK AVE among WALL STREET elite??? :rudy: After this election, I PRAY dumb NAIVE cacs will never have a say in our politics again. Peace.:pacspit:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The same Goldman and Sachs that helped drive us into a recession...

the same Goldman and Sachs that "forced" Obama to give the bankers a "bailout" after they raped the economy

the same Goldman and Sachs that handed out debt ridden loans to european and carribean nations

the same Goldman and Sachs that TRUMP chastised Hillary for being in cahoots with for paying her hundreds of thousands of dollars for "private speeches" she gave when she addressed the company at events..

the same Goldman and Sachs that has held at least 3 key white house cabinet positions for the past 4 administrations

yeah "THIS" goldman and sachs:

goldmansachs090803_560.jpg

read the hypocriscy ...lol

Donald Trump Said Goldman Sachs Had ‘Total Control’ Over Hillary Clinton — Then Stacked His Team With Goldman Insiders

Here’s a rundown of the Goldman Sachs heavyweights poised to wield influence in the Trump administration.

Steve Bannon is most famous for his tenure at the helm of the conservative website Breitbart, but he began his career at Goldman Sachs in the bank’s mergers and acquisitions division. Though he broke off to form his own firm, Bannon maintained close ties with Goldman. In 2006, he persuaded the bank to invest $60 million in a company called Internet Gaming Entertainment, a startup that sold virtual items in the videogame World of Warcraft. Though his Breitbart news site often takes aim at financial elites, Bannon reserves some respect for his former employer: “Goldman Sachs isn’t the firm it once was when I worked for it,” he saidback in 2010, but it “is still one of the building blocks of our capitalist society."

Trump’s national finance chair during the campaign, Steven Mnuchin is now considered a front-runner for the Treasury Secretary job. His father Robert worked at Goldman for over 30 years, eventually heading up the equity trading division. Steve Mnuchin spent 17 years at Goldman himself, working his way up to the rank of managing partner. He left in 2002 to found his own firm, Dune Capital Management. After the financial crisis, Mnuchin found a way to make money off the depressed real estate market. He took over OneWest Bank, which bought up and foreclosed on underwater homes — especially in low income minority neighborhoods — turning a profit of $3 billion between 2009 and 2014. Mnuchin visited Trump at Trump Tower on Monday.

As Ive been stating the elitist run America...Presidents are puppets...there is no such thing as "democracy" in America...:sas2:....now how many stupid nikkas ran to the polls falling for that same ol dog and pony show?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
True brotha. I have also said to folks even if you don't want to or not motivating to creating businesses you could still help folks by being the front man.

An example of this is a older cousin of mine. Dude has worked for years and made a lot of good investments. But he doesn't own a business. What he does is front folks money to help folks get started with businesses. I had two cousins who each were starting a business. They had business plans and had everything set up everything in order but they were short on money.

My older cousin cut both a 25k check to help them start their businesses.

So that is what I mean by fronting money. You don't always have to be the one that started the business or a business to have an impact to helping black folks.

shyt Master P, his family and friends still eating off that 10k that Percy got from his grand dad malpractice settlement. So that is an example of how a little can go a long way.

Sometimes one person has to make a sacrific for a whole group or family to eat well for decades.

giphy.gif

THAT'S THE SHYT IM TALKING ABOUT......we need black "HEDGE FUND" style investors....

basically investors who take risks willing to invest in anything simply based on trust

i just got hit with my second investment stimulus from a dude from my job....i needed to reup for supplies on my business

homie came thru cause on the first investment he seen a triple return .......he made good money...

sad thing is he's a WHITE GUY...the "brother" whom i suggested this idea to been skeptical inspite of the fact that he would take less of a risk because he knows my family and he makes more bread than the white guy.....

we gotta think collectively....dope boys can't be the ONLY ones thinking like this.....sadly many working class and "rich" black folks dont wanna take chances

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in another thread......

This is what America wanted.

They were the ones that want to put up with Trump's bullshyt.

And they deserve that fate.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

THAT'S THE SHYT IM TALKING ABOUT......we need black "HEDGE FUND" style investors....

basically investors who take risks willing to invest in anything simply based on trust

i just got hit with my second investment stimulus from a dude from my job....i needed to reup for supplies on my business

homie came thru cause on the first investment he seen a triple return .......he made good money...

sad thing is he's a WHITE GUY...the "brother" whom i suggested this idea to been skeptical inspite of the fact that he would take less of a risk because he knows my family and he makes more bread than the white guy.....

we gotta think collectively....dope boys can't be the ONLY ones thinking like this.....sadly many working class and "rich" black folks dont wanna take chances

Yep true shyt man. My sister started a trucking business with her husband. She asked me for some bread to help out. I spoke to my wife and we agreed to give her 10k to start the business. If the business did well and we saw some return on the money we would give her more. We saw some return on the money and cut her a 15k check next.

Yep this what we got to do. Everyone ain't made to run a business but we can still invest in one. More than one way to represent black excellence.