Goodell, Adam Silver and Joe Rogan teaming up to end your favorite website

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good y’all brokies need to pay or don’t watch
I happily paid full price for League Pass for years until the sh*t stopped working with a VPN immediately after the NBA partnered with Google and their business model became collecting data on their users to sell to their "sponsor". Adam Silver sold out the sport, true to his heritage.

That's why I don't applaud these players getting big contracts. They don't understand that "tv money" isn't only affected by some ad space on tv channels and the growing global popularity of the sport. It's the data about which groups to target with what information in what way at what time. Which groups to collect extensive data on and match with other data collected from other services. That's why they don't want people to watch the games through an anonymous link.

Players don't even understand where their money comes from. Sports are the new blood diamond mines. All that data being collected from people is used against them to render them more and more powerless in society and increases inequality to apartheid levels on a global scale. Inequality not just money-wise but in terms of political power too. And then the players market themselves as some kind of social justice heroes. It's disgusting when you really stop to think about it.

And this goes for the podcast game that these guys are moving into now as well. None of that money is clean. This sh*t is like if the Nazis paid their citizens to spy on and report information on their fellow (global) citizens on a national- and international level and people en masse would participate in the scheme and brag about how much money they've made doing it. And no, comparing it to Nazis isn't ridiculous. This surveillance capitalism system has actually evolved to a point way beyond the tactics any dictator ever dreamed about using.

But I bet you you won't hear Draymond Green or Podcast P hammering home this message for their audience anytime soon in an edgy viral way. They'll just happily brag about "generational wealth" instead and act like they're the blueprint for their people.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Will only spur innovation to counteract

Get ready for bufferless streams in HD on the blockchain, or something like that

I'll pay 2x to an illegal streamer compared to giving more money to these broke ass streaming services

These leagues make all this money and cant get their servers or websites right

Meanwhile icelz got the same broadcast God watching for free

:mjlol: Good luck

Motherfukkers think they can stop illegal downloads. The idiots need to make their shyt so seamless and unique people pay them for it like Spotify and Apple Music.

ThoseGregariousCranefly-max-1mb.gif

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
his baldheaded alien looking ass should make it easier to view every game then. if you don't live where your team plays illegal streams are pretty much the only way to catch the games that aren't on national TV.
Man I'm in Atlanta and I can't watch local Hawks game anymore without subscribing to Bally. No free games period. I have nbatv free with but they block out Hawks game because it's in market. If it's not a national game I can't even see them. If they take the streams then fukk em!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
See how they bullshytted and lumped together the entire sports industry. And they told us revenue lost, but didn't tell us how much they actually profit :laff: they're not telling us that the sports industry just got a huge bump in revenue due to gambling advertisement. $28B in lost revenue really doesn't mean shyt in the grand scheme of things, when they're already making enough to pay players and teams ridiculous money.

One of the main reasons I do what must be done is because of area blackouts. Sorry, fukk all the way off NFL..... I'm not buying an NFL season package just to watch the Cowboys play because it's not on local TV here, SMD. I'm paying to watch F1 races when they're already making money hand over fist. Folks do not want all these fukking streaming services/packages to begin with but these corporations keep fukkin around....they will find out when folks start discovering ways to pay less or leaving in droves