Google Chrome's Dinosaur Game when the Internet is down

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Didn't notice a topic created for this one and wanted to spread the Love as one of my amigos introduced this while the internet was temporarily down while the building was switching cable providers.

Next time there is internet interruption and that dreaded Dino of Death appears on Google Chrome (especially in the middle of coding in your ide before pushing to your repository :snoop:) click on the browser, press the 'space bar' to start the hidden Dinosty game.
lcBZyAl1YZdsgeEG75THHD1HjbOH4vvaloep1PMDEqJL4cQE97Kv-aDRkBRhuzUDWBmc=h900

You collect points as you run through the desert and jump cacti and dodge birds. Use the Space Bar or the up arrow key to jump. Use the down arrow to duck the birds to gain points.

So if you are bored in class, at the office, or just sitting your bum ass at home not doing anything because someone didn't pay the broadband bill (on time) :ufdup:, enjoy this game. Maybe post your score and start a Coli competition.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Didn't notice a topic created for this one and wanted to spread the Love as one of my amigos introduced this while the internet was temporarily down while the building was switching cable providers.

Next time there is internet interruption and that dreaded Dino of Death appears on Google Chrome (especially in the middle of coding in your ide before pushing to your repository :snoop:) click on the browser, press the 'space bar' to start the hidden Dinosty game.
lcBZyAl1YZdsgeEG75THHD1HjbOH4vvaloep1PMDEqJL4cQE97Kv-aDRkBRhuzUDWBmc=h900

You collect points as you run through the desert and jump cacti and dodge birds. Use the Space Bar or the up arrow key to jump. Use the down arrow to duck the birds to gain points.

So if you are bored in class, at the office, or just sitting your bum ass at home not doing anything because someone didn't pay the broadband bill (on time) :ufdup:, enjoy this game. Maybe post your score and start a Coli competition.

i just peeped your avi...:dead: