Google Fires Engineer Who Wrote Memo Questioning Women in Tech

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Free speech protects you from being killed/arrested/assaulted. It doesn't protect you from other consequences. If you go on a sexist tirade and distribute said tirade all around your office/company, and it leaks out publicly, there's a high probability your ass is getting fired. Businesses aren't here to provide you outlets to rage out from years of pent up anger and sexual frustration. Their goal is to make money. And continuing to employ some dumbass who thought it was smart to alienate 50% of the world's population puts a damper on that. Homie could've kept posting on Reddit like the rest of the alt-reich weirdos but, instead he thought it was smart to send a chain mail around Google smh.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
WS are mad. :mjgrin:

Why is that Google picture full of ugly white women, two white fakkits and two black people put waaaaaaaay in the back?

Zero Asians to be found...except maybe one white chick could possibly be Indian. But really?

If that's really a Google photo, white women don't want equality. They want to be white men with vaginas. Like the HuffPo editorial board. Just transparent.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My post in the other thread about this:

This is going to blow up in Google's face. His termination is going to drive the anti diversity sentiment underground. Facebook dealt with this issue recently when they were met resistance internally over Zuckerberg's BLM support. The women ultimately proved him right. Instead of being bold enough to engage in healthy debate, they took off of work further perpetuating stereotypes about women. This all stems from the safe space culture that has been created on college campuses. If it isn't stamped out soon, it will bleed into corporate America.

If you're a diversity hire, you have two choices a) complain and try to get people fired like they did or b) show up to work and kick ass in your role. Results speak for themselves. I was the first black man in my unit at my company. My work ethic and ability to get shyt done is why I've become valuable and difficult to replace.

Furthermore, Google is hurting itself in the short term by hiring people who may not be qualified to appease SJWs. The company's health is at risk with sub standard hires

THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IS WHY PEOPLE USE PSEUDONYMS ONLINE.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Free speech protects you from being killed/arrested/assaulted. It doesn't protect you from other consequences. If you go on a sexist tirade and distribute said tirade all around your office/company, and it leaks out publicly, there's a high probability your ass is getting fired. Businesses aren't here to provide you outlets to rage out from years of pent up anger and sexual frustration. Their goal is to make money. And continuing to employ some dumbass who thought it was smart to alienate 50% of the world's population puts a damper on that. Homie could've kept posting on Reddit like the rest of the alt-reich weirdos but, instead he thought it was smart to send a chain mail around Google smh.
I agree with what ur saying but where does it end? Do u agree with whats happening to Kapernick? By ur logic its perfectly reasonable he is being fukked over.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps