Google My Business

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
I'm really trying to get my, "Google My Business" page, to rank higher. I'm already using Google Ads.

From my understanding the algorithms are different from Google Search. Google My Business, is based on google maps.

Also, is their anything out there better than Google Adwords, or a service that does the marketing for you?

Oh yeah, is SEO dead or should I look into SEO for my website?

MMA

Superstar
Daps

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Why would you use a review service? Just tell your satisfied customers to give you a review, we do it for 2 of our business for frequent customers to leave a review please via email

Path of least resistance. Hell, google customer support even told me to use family and friends for reviews so that my page will rank higher in Google Maps. I'm just getting started on this business venture so it could take a while to get proper reviews.

But I feel you. You're an honest man. I like to use cheat codes when available tho. I see it as an investment

Daps
I'm really trying to get my, "Google My Business" page, to rank higher. I'm already using Google Ads.

From my understanding the algorithms are different from Google Search. Google My Business, is based on google maps.

Also, is their anything out there better than Google Adwords, or a service that does the marketing for you?

Oh yeah, is SEO dead or should I look into SEO for my website?

-seo isn't dead.
-reviews alone won't increase your GMB rank. links, citations etc matter.
-for local services, adwords is ideal. facebook works for local but is more difficult to master. you can pay someone to manage your media buys