google out here protecting shillary

Uno

Superstar
Daps
but why are results that don't even register as frequently searched terms in google trends being suggested first? :francis:
i doubt you watched the video. this isn't some kingsmen shyt. :camby:

Why would I watch a conspiracy theory video? complete waste of time. Should also watch the lizard people and 10 million 9/11 steel beam videos?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

hillbots dont care theyll just say

JlswEJE.gif

Uno

Superstar
Daps
BTW google Hillary Ind and you will find Hillary Indictment. I guess I outsmarted the evil google people and the Illuminati . I hope they don't come after me:lolbron:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
yup, but if it was Google helping Trump, they'd be burning down city hall :coffee:

tired of the hypocrisy, and i think the country is tired of it too and that's why trump is surging

Why doesn't Trump fra or lies come up? Is Trump lion a more popular search term ?

When I type Trump U, I get update, usfl, urban dictionary and uncle , clearly all those are more searched than Trump University.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW google Hillary Ind and you will find Hillary Indictment. I guess I outsmarted the evil google people and the Illuminati . I hope they don't come after me:lolbron:
nah they changed it after the video came out, but hey it was just some foolish conspiracy video right?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
you do understand that they've stopped since being caught, right?

Clinton Ind still does not bring up indictment, I guess they forgot one.

nah they changed it after the video came out, but hey it was just some foolish conspiracy video right?

I see you nut bags got all your bases covered. As soon as you are proven wrong, google now has changed it.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clinton Ind still does not bring up indictment, I guess they forgot one.

I seen you nut bags, got are you bases covered. As soon as you are proven wrong, google now has changed it.
they did. :yeshrug:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Debunked:

The video points out that if you type the phrase "Donald Trump rac," Google will suggest the word "racist" to complete the phrase. But if you type "Hillary Clinton cri," Google will suggest words like "crime reform" and "crisis" but not "crimes." This despite the fact that Google Trend results show that people search for "Hillary Clinton crimes" a lot more than "Hillary Clinton crime reform."

So what's going on here? The folks behind the video suggest that this reflects an unholy alliance between the Clinton campaign and Eric Schmidt, the former Google CEO and current chair of Google’s parent company, Alphabet. But there’s a simpler explanation:

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-10%20at%2011.11.08%20AM.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-10%20at%2011.11.08%20AM.png

Choose any famous American who has been accused of a serious crime and Google their name followed by the letters "cri," and in no case does Google suggest the word "crimes." That’s true even of people like Kaczynski and Madoff, who are famous only because they faced prosecution for serious crimes.

There's no evidence that Google is manipulating searches to help Hillary Clinton