Google Spotted Pedo Images In A Man's Email And Tipped Off The Authorities

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
bu bu bu only computers scan your emails! :comeon:

While this perv is disgusting and should be hung by his testicles in the middle of the desert at high noon, the invasion of privacy is shocking.
It's not an invasion of privacy at all. He signed up for an email account with a company that in the terms tells you they read said email for targeted ads. There's no illusion of privacy there. Now if he was paying for that email account with his ISP then they rummage through it that's different.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I only use Google accs for downloading apps on Play Store, so I'm straight

some part of me feels bad for this guy in two ways, cause he got caught and he got his shyt scanned without his permission

I mean Im glad it happened but demn

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what if some fukker mass emails that shyt to a million emails? what then? arrest everyone who is listed on the recipient list??

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah people are just glossing over that small fact.

I can't rock with this invasion of privacy. Clear violation
Yeah people are just glossing over that small fact.

I can't rock with this invasion of privacy. Clear violation
How is this a invasion of privacy? Your acting like they took a peek on what was on his hard drive.
The nikka used a gmail. Of course you shouldn't expect privacy from a free fukking service.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How is this a invasion of privacy? Your acting like they took a peek on what was on his hard drive.
The nikka used a gmail. Of course you shouldn't expect privacy from a free fukking service.
Listen breh it's good that this cat is in jail, but I prefer my messages to be read by the person I am sending them to. Not stored in some massive database that keeps scanning whatever everyone is going back and forth about.

You guys have no idea what kind of precedent this kind of stuff sets. You guys are losing your "freedoms" by the second and don't seem to care about it...they are getting extremely aggressive with this stuff.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen breh it's good that this cat is in jail, but I prefer my messages to be read by the person I am sending them to. Not stored in some massive database that keeps scanning whatever everyone is going back and forth about.

You guys have no idea what kind of precedent this kind of stuff sets. You guys are losing your "freedoms" by the second and don't seem to care about it...they are getting extremely aggressive with this stuff.
What freedom? You don't own gmail account.
Google does. If the Feds peeped in that's one thing.
Google has the right to keep a eye on people doing stupid shyt on they servers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Then build your own email server and your own Internet.

Using email is not a right or a freedom. It's a privilege made possible by the work and investment of others, its a matter of public security that these systems be monitored.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What freedom? You don't own gmail account.
Google does. If the Feds peeped in that's one thing.
Google has the right to keep a eye on people doing stupid shyt on they servers
I didn't sign up for an email service to have a mass conversation and I am assuming that most who signed up for the service did not intend to either.

You clearly don't get it and I feel bad in 10 years when step by step the whole "I have nothing to hide" argument gets to the point in where companies just start turning on your devices remotely without your consent.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Or someone has a job at google where they go through everyone's pictures
I need you to think about how many people have gmail accounts and how impossible that is for random employees to spend their days looking at Jpg's. Only 2 scenarios. Someone was snooping, found something illegal and felt compelled to report it. THat or they have software they does this job for them, which is more plausible.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Then build your own email server and your own Internet.

Using email is not a right or a freedom. It's a privilege made possible by the work and investment of others, its a matter of public security that these systems be monitored.
Right, play that card now. This has been a slow evolution as to what gmail has become. They kept giving round about answers as to what they are doing with your emails and in the past 2 years or so have just opened up the floodgates.

If they were this open about this stuff when launching gmail it very well could not have taken off, but let's conveniently leave that out of this conversation.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously its good that the guy got caught nut I do wonder what other things they have software to scan for. All in all I think google tries to do the right thing nut how hard would it be to look at emails od tax returns, ss#, credit card numbers ect. Dont think this is an issue now but in the future it could become an issue.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It's not an invasion of privacy at all. He signed up for an email account with a company that in the terms tells you they read said email for targeted ads. There's no illusion of privacy there. Now if he was paying for that email account with his ISP then they rummage through it that's different.
shill for skynet because you like their phones brehs..