GOP White males Outraged after Fellow Cac Tomi Lahren called them undateable

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Going to push back on this, as accuracy is needed, some of the stuff you say is true but it's incorrect to assume its young men fault for a lack of trying.

Yes, women are doing better educational better than boys in school, but this is because of a societal shift to what is a good student in the classroom. The incorrect labelled of young boys that are deemed as naughty and unteachable has skyrocketed till the point government has realized what was going on and has been tried to correct it. Won't go into the details, as there is tons of academic material on the matter. I mean tons,
5157C0Mp4DL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41AtoOVnQhL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51Y1gam-uHL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You get the picture and tons more studies, to back it up.

You won't read through those books but this 5-minute video sums it up perfectly.

I have seen it with my own eyes as a Senior and Junior High Math Teacher who has seen classes that had a higher ratio of boys to girls in the class labelled as trouble makers because teachers lacked patience. When all that was needed was patience and the ability to have a strong firm knowledge of how to relate to boys.

Now as a person now that owns a few private schools and has seen it still seeped into my own private schools that I own after we have had a countless meeting and have thoroughly trained teachers on how to deal with boys that are active to put the blame and say it is on boys who will turn to men that it's there fault isn't fair and simply not true! This is a large reason not the sole reason but a large reason why boys are not performing well in school.

This is a lazy response as I don't feel like going through everything but you get the picture. Obviously, if a boy student is constantly labelled as a trouble maker they are disinterested in school which means they won't on to higher education.

The good thing is governments are finally waking up as the stats are overwhelming!

Thank you, these people talk out of their ass and spread too much unsubstantiated BS.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna keep saying it. Men are being lapped in the race, brehs. Whether it's black or white women, their educational success is beginning to out run a lot of men. Financially they haven't caught up in full yet, but in every major city there is now a very large group of successful professional women...and most of them are single as fukk.

My theory? I call it the AJ Soprano Theory. Throughout decades of modern American life, a lot of men have received far less pressure and expectations from their parents than daughters. They are babied a lot more, often well into early adulthood. Whereas women are raised as an asset to be sold (marriage), men are just...there. After WWII, a young man could skip college, not be good at anything...and still get a factory/auto/union/state/etc job that would allow him to purchase a house and raise a family. Whereas daughters are raised to be an asset to be traded (marriage), sons are often raised under the assumption that they'll be ok. Johnny may not become a doctor or lawyer...but he's gonna get a nice construction job and be able to take care of himself and his family. This is where the late bloomer thing comes in. You could flunk out of college, drift, etc...and STILL get that nice job due to connections, especially if you were white.

If you've seen The Sopranos, you know both of Tony's kids were a$$holes in different ways...but they were treated different. His daughter was expected to go to college, become a doctor/lawyer/etc, be perfect, etc. The son, AJ, was a burnout from the jump. No real expectations were placed on him. Maybe he goes to state college. Maybe he plays football. And by the end of the show, the daughter is a successful professional woman while AJ is doing...nothing. Even when he proves himself to be a fukk up...nothing happens. They just move on, then go back to babying him shortly thereafter.

Over the last decade plus, this blueprint to middle class success has slowly disappeared for men. The days of millions of young men being successful without a higher education are slowly dying. And if you're been babied all your life...often times you freeze up at the first sign of adversity. These dudes are just content with...existing. Working dead end retail jobs, playing videogames all night, not being on a path to anything. Meanwhile the women in their social circles are young professionals fresh out of college. They are LOOKING to start families, then they look at the men they're surrounded by and are disgusted. The days of men being the prize are fading. It's not 100% gone, but it's coming brehs. Women aren't fukking dudes because they have insurance now. The women have their own insurance now.

Decades of neglect has finally come back to bite men in the ass. They weren't prepared, and now that shyt is hitting the fan it's all crumbling. Expect more violence, destabilization, and fukkery.

Dope post @Piff Perkins