Gorillas got no hands. I'll beat the shyt out of one!

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
GORILLA_PUNCH_01_2015_02_10.jpg

:francis:
this nikka got his titties done...and he wax fukk this nikka.. moisturize knuckle ass nikka... look at his coat...bountiful

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South

Thanks for proving OP's point.

Look at this unskilled motherfukker. His chin is not tucked AT ALL. He's giving up his jaw on a silver plater. His hands are super low. He's throwing a telegraphed as fukk punch from a mile away. I'd hit him with a three piece combo and be out of the way well before that fist got anywhere near me.

Plus with those stubby as legs that they can barely even walk on, you KNOW his footwork is :trash:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Think shyt sweet with Gorillas brehs

Crazy shyt is the gorilla was just playing here :ehh:

Y’all up in here tombout fighting a gorilla but in all honesty, of all the animals that can easily kill a human, gorillas are the ones you’d be luckiest to run into in the jungle.

Believe it or not, cheetahs are a strong second. Actually cheetahs might be #1 to some extent. But either way those are top 2 :ehh:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy shyt is the gorilla was just playing here :ehh:

Y’all up in here tombout fighting a gorilla but in all honesty, of all the animals that can easily kill a human, gorillas are the ones you’d be luckiest to run into in the jungle.

Believe it or not, cheetahs are a strong second. Actually cheetahs might be #1 to some extent. But either way those are top 2 :ehh:
Breh even though they say there hasn’t been a cheetah fatality u do not. I repeat. You do not wanna be cornered by one. Ever.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Breh even though they say there hasn’t been a cheetah fatality u do not. I repeat. You do not wanna be cornered by one. Ever.
Breh do you know how cheetahs kill? They only go after running prey. Long as u don’t run, a cheetah ain’t doing shyt.