Got Fired from my Job Brehs (UPDATE: We Made it brehs!)

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Thank all of you for the reassurance. Idk, Truthfully I just don't wanna feel like a disappointment to my family. Like, I've trained for this, I graduated from a top 100 college for this and to be fired from a job that pays me $10/hour is legit a huge blow against my pride.
Thank y'all though, seriously. It means a ton.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep your head up breh. Even 6 cert, 6 figures, 6 series, 6 jobs brehs got stories like these. Hope your financial situation manageable rn. Take a lil time to thug it out. Regroup, get back to the money, and DONT GIVE UP on the other sht you want to do :ufdup:
:francis:

Yup. My first IT job I got fired over some dumbshyt.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Keep your head up, you'll find something else eventually.

I graduated college in the late 2000s right when the recession popped off and got laid off several jobs. Had to make do with 14/hr (part time) for years and didn't find a "good" job till my late 20s.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...bruh don't sweat it. it was a salesmen gig. them sh*ts got high turn over. if selling ain't your bag, he did you a favor. just based off your degree alone, that guido knew your ass wasn't going to stay there long anyway.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Exactly I'm not putting this shyt on my resume but I was heavily involved on college so it's just wild to get fired cuz of fukking racism. Idk shyt just got me shook
He was a cac, and you were the only black person there. That's just how they are.

I would suggest you get your forklift certification and a bit of training on that. Forklift jobs pay well to start and it's not hard work.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
youll-be-aight-you-tough-right.jpg

It's your first job outta college, it's not like you expected to do that your whole life.