Got Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel : ya'll nikkas lied to me.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Someone said it here. He speaks when he needs to and acts when he needs to. He's not the smartest or dumbest and he's not obnoxious.

He said something in the game about his adopted family putting him through school so he wants to repay their faith in him by completing and doing well. Sounds like a stand up guy to me almost mature.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lloyd, Olivier, Randy, and Kevin were quality male characters. In Cold Steel they really caved into the waifu wars and most of the male characters in the party are meh.

Lloyd has a distinct personality. Lloyd feels like a confident leader who is very headstrong with a distinct sense of justice. His defining trait wasn't being a harem protagonist even if he ended up being that too.

Hell the best male character in class VII is probably Jusis if we aren't getting into spoilers. He only becomes a tolerable character when he forms a comedy duo with someone else that brings out his emotions. Gaius, Machias, and Elliot either all suck or are just there.

I'm glad to hear that they're back to making the male lead an actual character again in Daybreak. I hope they never do this harem bullshyt again.