• Dap
Reactions: ADK

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol yeah people tend to hype up sex.

Some REALLY good head will have you on some other shyt tho.
200_s.gif

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
damn bro you 18 though? high school was the easiest place to bag bytches so if you cant get p*ssy in there..:patrice:

im not mad at you though i wish you the best of luck playa

heres the best advice i can give you: dont put the p*ssy on a pedastol. dont hype up p*ssy so much and think its the best thing in the world because then you putting mad pressure on yourself for no reason and you gunna come off unnatural arround girls. p*ssy is p*ssy every girl has one and theres millions of bytches, maybe billions. so just look at it like that, theres more then enough p*ssy arround. now go get it champ :steviej:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
damn bro you 18 though? high school was the easiest place to bag bytches so if you cant get p*ssy in there..:patrice:

im not mad at you though i wish you the best of luck playa

heres the best advice i can give you: dont put the p*ssy on a pedastol. dont hype up p*ssy so much and think its the best thing in the world because then you putting mad pressure on yourself for no reason and you gunna come off unnatural arround girls. p*ssy is p*ssy every girl has one and theres millions of bytches, maybe billions. so just look at it like that, theres more then enough p*ssy arround. now go get it champ :steviej:

Maybe billions? Is that 40 year old virgin or are you just wildin? :mjlol:

tell me you have a reasonable idea of the planet's population. Haha.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Coli nikkas will forever be concerned with another man dikk no homo. Who cares how old he is. Congrats breh.