Got my DNA results. 14% Nigerian

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Just wanted some history lessons. Seems like Nigerians aren’t liked here too well. Need books and articles to read

Cause Nigerians and Americans are both proud and high achievers. Plus history and lack of cultural empathy.

Kinda like two Lions fighting in the Jungle or some shyt.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
You're more Congo/Cameroon/Ghana/Ivory Coast....why u so focused on the Nigerian? :jbhmm:
Cause I seen a coli poster say he hope that he isn't mostly Nigerian. Wanted to know what's the big deal.

In the article posted in that thread some posters had said it was misinformation being spread so...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just wanted some history lessons. Seems like Nigerians aren’t liked here too well. Need books and articles to read

That is not true. The ones that are not liked are the fronting ass shyt talking ones. Ain't nobody got nothing but love for regular brothers the World over, but don't nobody love no fronting ass nikka no matter if he is an African American or a Nigerian.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
I love the way you singled out the Nigerian percentage and ignored your clearly larger percentages of your other African DNA. :mjgrin:

Cause I seen this

I dont care who this offends. But if I take a DNA test I PRAY it doesn't come back majority Nigerian. Rather it come back some African hunter gather or some lip plate wearing sursi tribe.

No offense Diasporan :hubie: