Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Probably the best $700 CAD that I spent recently :yes: :wow:

IMG-20181217-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's whatsup mane. Truck drivers can make a gang of money, I know some drivers making $6000/month.

Yo next step should be buying a truck now, be yo own self paid contractor.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nice breh!

So you got your CDL permit, or you passed the road test and got an official license?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's whatsup mane. Truck drivers can make a gang of money, I know some drivers making $6000/month.

Yo next step should be buying a truck now, be yo own self paid contractor.

i had to, all my indian boys and indian people in my city getting all this BIG money with driving, dispatch and owner-operator :dwillhuh::damn:

figured i should hop on board while the going is good,

all this brown nosing and ass kissing in the IT world is for the birds.:francis:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nice breh!

So you got your CDL permit, or you passed the road test and got an official license?

(canadas trucking system is a little different, i think our D program is the same as americas class B program)

I passed my D license with airbrake endorsement, so i can drive short straight truck, dump trucks and all that shiet.

im going to go get my A class next, i didnt do it from the jump because the A license package is $8000 out the gate compared to the measly $700 the school was offering for D

killed the 90 degree reverse part of the road test into the pylons with ease:wow:

all mirrors baby!

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
(canadas trucking system is a little different, i think our D program is the same as americas class B program)

I passed my D license with airbrake endorsement, so i can drive short straight truck, dump trucks and all that shiet.

im going to go get my A class next, i didnt do it from the jump because the A license package is $8000 out the gate compared to the measly $700 the school was offering for D

killed the 90 degree reverse part of the road test into the pylons with ease:wow:

all mirrors baby!

The good thing about a Class B (or D License in Canada like you said) is that it's mostly home every night, not much over the road. Plus the money is still pretty good. You can work like 50 hrs a week and make like 800-900 a week easy

I would still get that Class A. Cause once you get like 2 yrs experience and pull specialty loads like Hazmat, Mail, or Heavy Hall.. then it's :wow::wow::wow:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
just an observation, not really seeing any young nikkas gettting it out here. i went to a russian school (right beside a few hoods) and everyone was either russian eastern european, or some type of euro that barely spoke English. i was the only black guy at the school:mjcry:

i found out one of my friends had a trucking school after the fact, i passed by and saw only indians and Somalians in class. wheres all the brehs at? this is easy money to be had!:mjcry: