Got Pulled Over by the Police Yesterday...

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
damn swear to god i got pretty much the 'best' police that can be expected where i live. got caught driving without insurance and with expired tags TWICE and both times got let off with a warning. got caught with no insurance and a tail-light not working about a month ago and only got a warning. shyt, years ago, i was watching a friend of mine's kid and he got out and ran like half a mile down the goddamn road before they found him. didn't even get a warning that time, they just looked my name up and said 'my grandmother has more of a record than you.' lol, the cops here be chilled the fukk out.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cop may have been racist but trust, he gave u a piece of valuable advice he didnt need to give u because he could have done so much to make ur life miserable.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Didn't have time to read the OP yet just wanted to say thank God OP didn't get killed by the laws. We got like a 50/50 chance of surviving police encounters in 2017

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
You got off light breh. I have been pulled over 2 times without insurance and pretended I couldn't find my insurance card and they took my word for it and let me go:whew:. Getting caught without insurance is automatic license suspension where I'm from and that whip is getting towed.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How you driving with expired tags you giving them a reason to hem you up you know how these cops do!!!:why:
Exactly

Not just that, speeding and making turns without signaling...

Then getting out your car with hands in your pocket:comeon:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am so happy you made it back home alive. Reading that made me very scared for you! Please take care of those tags as soon as possible and invest in some cameras next time. This was frightening to read!

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure in GA you would have been arrested and had your car impounded.

I got pulled over in GA with caught up tags, but expired insurance, and they were about to impound my shyt on the spot.

I actually had to call Geico right there and re-up my plan or they were going to take it away, said I couldn't drive another foot without insurance. And the cop told me he was being nice

Imer

Pro
Daps
For expired registration? You would get a ticket same goes for if you don't have an insurance card