Gotham Season 4 Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
WB really going to allow them to do Batman Year One:leon:
I really thought that Ras was going to take Bruce with him so he could get his LoS training and maybe do a mini time jump with Bruce showing back up in Gotham but they got him already stalking dudes in alleys. My guess is Bruce going to get his Kick Ass on next season and get totally destroyed by someone before he goes off to get his real training with the LoS

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
WB really going to allow them to do Batman Year One:leon:
I really thought that Ras was going to take Bruce with him so he could get his LoS training and maybe do a mini time jump with Bruce showing back up in Gotham but they got him already stalking dudes in alleys. My guess is Bruce going to get his Kick Ass on next season and get totally destroyed by someone before he goes off to get his real training with the LoS

I don't really like them taking the Nolan angle of ra's al ghuls training bruce. In the comics Bruce got trained by multiple people by the age of 25. Henry ducard, zatara, ted grant, kirogi and few others. But even in batman begins its stated that Bruce was already trained in martial arts before even meeting ra's. Probably the show is gonna end with Bruce leaving Gotham.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't really like them taking the Nolan angle of ra's al ghuls training bruce. In the comics Bruce got trained by multiple people by the age of 25. Henry ducard, zatara, ted grant, kirogi and few others. But even in batman begins its stated that Bruce was already trained in martial arts before even meeting ra's. Probably the show is gonna end with Bruce leaving Gotham.
well Bruce is already 6' 4'' it seems and they got him standing on roof tops. i doubt they don't explore his training (either inside or outside) of Gotham as a side story to whatever is going on with Gordon and the rogues. They introduced Ra's so you know we are going to get atleast a half season of him with the LoS. If they last that long, i think we will see a fully trained Bruce back in Gotham but running around like he is now in all black but building the first Batsuit/Batmobile etc with Lucius Fox for the final episode. Last shot is him in the Batsuit going to track the Joker.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Why hasn't Gotham shown Bruce fallen down the well and seeing bats? How are they going to tie Bruce's fear of bats to the show going forward when he's already a teen now and they only keep mentioning his fears from the night his parents died. Did they jump the shark by not delving into his fear of bats from the beginning.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why hasn't Gotham shown Bruce fallen down the well and seeing bats? How are they going to tie Bruce's fear of bats to the show going forward when he's already a teen now and they only keep mentioning his fears from the night his parents died. Did they jump the shark by not delving into his fear of bats from the beginning.
Maybe next season Scarecrow brings that fear of bats out of him by accessing a repressed dream about him falling down the well.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cannot jump the gun assuming that Ra's is going to train him like in Batman Begins. It's already established this season finale that's not happening when Bruce outright refuse to be a pupil of his after he thought he murked Alfred. That said, Ra's may have a heavy hand in forcing Bruce in becoming who he'll eventually be. We still got a long way before Bruce IS Batman.

That said, I loved the gradual character development of Bruce. I think that's been understated on how far he already evolved from the scared little naïve boy in season one. And while people or fans keep rushing for him to become Batman... I am completely COOL with how's this is going. No need to have time jumps and so on... dude's 16 years old. He got another 10 years or so be officially become the BAT.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1st about, you need to stop thinking Nolan's Batman Begins as the DEFINITIVE origin. Bruce's fear of bats ONLY came from that film and no where else. 2nd of all, this show made it POINT since season one that it is veering FAR AWAY from canon and doing their own shyt. So don't rely on anything that's true to any Nolan film or comic book. Lastly, we still got YEARS before he concludes to become Batman.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure Bruce fell into a batcave in the other non-Nolan Batman film, but don't hold me to that.