Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie giving up as many points as he’s scoring

That steal he keeps going for winds up an open look way more often than something positive for Brooklyn.

KD only got one rebound so you know he’s not that locked in

Edit: 2 rebounds

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I feel the team is much better when KD is dominating the ball as a point forward. That's why they be flowing better when Kyrie and Ben are out.

Someone here said KD gotta stop blending in and worrying about feelings and just dominate the ball and I agree.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I feel the team is much better when KD is dominating the ball as a point forward. That's why they be flowing better when Kyrie and Ben are out.

Someone here said KD gotta stop blending in and worrying about feelings and just dominate the ball and I agree.
KD didn’t dominate the ball in GSW and won. It’s just over for this experiment man. They’re gutless and don’t play with fire or consistency. The guys who do are young and not ready like Duke and Kessler. Marks also needs to put real bigs on this team which leads to people trying to gang rebound who are not natural rebounders. You got guys trying to leak out but you can’t do that because you don’t have rebounding. It’s just a poorly constructed roster. It has way too many guards and not enough athleticism. Their window closed when Harden left and when they let Spencer and Green go for nothing. They lack playmaking and athleticism and their “shooters” besides Yuta cannot guard anything. To top it off they got Kyrie’s bullshyt and the energy of the team just sucks when he’s around.

Last edited: