GP Bear's Banned Tapes from 2019

Discussion in 'The Tunnel' started by GPBear, Oct 4, 2019.

1. GPBear

GPBear The Tape Crusader

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bay-to-PDX
    Coli Cash:
    $10000000.13

I've been banned the last 6 months because I spoiled the Avengers... a day after the movie came out?
    In the meantime, I put out a lot of beat tapes. Since the only reason I joined this website was because the Tunnel seemed like a decent place, I figured I'll post them here under the assumption that I'll just get banned again.

Since Gospel seems like one of the few untapped sources for samples, I went through and made a beat tape using old sounds. There's a lot of gospel records that haven't been touched before, with not many views on youtube, so they're good material to work from because they're essentially soul music.

I made this tribute tape in memory of Sean P, because he's an underrated emcee, and has a lot of material online. He also had a dope style and good taste in music, so I tried to pair his rhymes with records he would've probably listened to. This pairs with my tribute to Nipsey tape I put out about a week after his assassination. TMC.

This is an experimental tape I made while messing around with psychedelics. It's got a lot of layers that I tried to weave together.

Finally, this tape is an homage to street cyphers. Like how Knxwledge would sample random clips of people spitting in street cyphers. It's the sequel to my tape from last year "Spring Theme" which is probably my best album as a whole.

peace

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    clanarchy and nahnah dapped this.
  2. clanarchy

clanarchy Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

too much to check out in one go but what I heard so far was fire. Just skimmed the first 20 gospel beats, some real nice sample choices.

GPBear dapped this.
  3. GPBear

GPBear The Tape Crusader

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Bay-to-PDX
    Coli Cash:
    $10000000.13

Yo man thanks, good looking out, that means a lot since you're one of the most OG beatmakers on this site, always respected your work and guys like @KushSkywalker @TEKBEATZ and others who've been putting work in the last few years.

Yeah too much for one go, but those gospel beat tapes actually turned out really well in my opinion, I think if you're gonna check out any of those tapes - those two would be the ones to look at since they're some of my favorite works.

clanarchy dapped this.
  4. clanarchy

clanarchy Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Appreciated, I’m going in on volume 2 of the gospel right now. Fire but damn you gotta extend some tracks.

5. bigdaddy88

bigdaddy88 The King Of Power

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

will listen soon glad ur back:whoo: