GQ Magazine - Having Sex With A Man Doesn't Make You Gay

Does having sex with a man make you gay?

• Total voters

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
i'ma kick it like this

see i ain't gonna say a nikka is gay if he has sex with a man
like real gay, but that is gay as shyt

if the dude liked it, then yeah he's gay
if he didn't like it then you can't really say he is actually gay tho
My cousin Jenaro needs to see this post. A cpl months ago, he was unknowingly videotaped receiving intense backshots and hair tugs from a gay man.

He's been having a tough time getting thru this. He insists it was a 1-time thing and he didn't enjoy it.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I did not read but it depends bro.
Like my Sergeant told us during basic training one of the things they told em when they were getting briefed to go to afganistan is that if you get caught by the Taliban and they anally rape you by shoving shyt up your anus and you cum it doesn't make you gay.

However if you willingly have sex with another man. That's makes you pretty gay bro.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I could have replaced that with Pakistan, Sudan, brazil, don't matter.

If you think that dudes aren't doing gay shyt and pretending to not be gay around the world then you are severely mistaken.

But sure, I'll let the coli keep thinking it's exclusive to white ppl.
Tru, fakkits everywhere

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
900x900px-LL-2b055d90_Pape-diouf-nvo.jpeg

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that you're the one of the posters that I first heard this bullshyt from.

You're just being obtuse. Nobody said that male on male sex is the only factor in a man being gay. That's a straw man argument. If a young boy hasn't had sex yet but is only attracted to other men then obviously he's still gay. This is about men who voluntarily engage in gay sex tho. You can't choose to have gay sex without at least being bisexual. This notion that you can choose to have gay sex and still be straight is nonsense. It's just more of this left wing extreme liberal "facts don't matter reality is what I say it is" agenda.
yup you summed it up perfectly

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
if you think this is exclusive to whites you must be living under a rock.

I remember when I was in Afghanistan those dudes would say shyt like "women are for breeding and men are for pleasure...but we aren't gay"

and that was typical of a lot of the dudes in that culture. And a lot of other cultures share that same sentiment.

I really couldn't care less really. I'm comfortable being a straight dude. gay ppl don't bother me. I've had dudes try to hit on me and shyt and I just tell naw, I'm good and they just KIM.

Not sure why ppl are afraid of gay ppl, or what they do. Hidden repressed feelings of their own insecurities for the most part I'm sure.
:dwillhuh:

Yo breh, I'm posting my reaction to this thread.

You can take your high horse shyt elsewhere.