Grab Your Magnums/Wads of 100s - Official Its Always Sunny Season 11 Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I watched the first season of this show this past summer & enjoyed it....

:mjcry:I don't know when I'm going to have time to catch up on this show though. Peak TV has really fukked up me being able to get into older shows & long-running current shows.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

:mjcry:I don't know when I'm going to have time to catch up on this show though. Peak TV has really fukked up me being able to get into older shows & long-running current shows.

Breh, if you liked the 1st season you'll LOVE the rest. Dips off slightly around 6-9, but each seasons still has classic epsiodes. Season 10, to me, was a return to form with some of the best episodes in the series, and 11 is starting off strong.

Make it a priority :birdman:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also that was the best bill cosby joke ive heard yet, it was subtle and the delivery was amazing.

"If you could have a drink with any Philly celebrity who would it be"
"Dr J"
"No thats wrong, its bill Cosby...well the questions are a little outdated" :mjlol:
Totally forgot about that :russ:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Dennis is easily the most disturbing character on the show...he went from weird and slightly manipulative to a straight up sociopath and weirdo...Charlie is by far the most normal guy.

It's been pretty entertaining watching the characters progress throughout the years.

Frank has become more insane with age.
Dee has just became more pathetic and more a loser.
Charlie has become more relatable to the everyday common man meanwhile having a very low IQ.
Mac and all his homoerotic traits are just becoming more and more preeminent.
Dennis is a full blown sociopath that hasn't committed any major crimes. Or at least none that we are aware of yet.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the episode. Holy F U C K I N G S H I T! These guys are on some s h i t. Amazing episode.

Daps
Reppin
California

I fukkin envy your ass. Breh pick a weekend to just marathon it. Get a bottle of Henny and just chill.

FUKK I envy your ass.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
2nd week in and this thread is still only 1 page, guess coli breh's aint really fukking with this show :mjcry:

Time Portal :mjlol:

I actually call all the steak knives in my kitchen "toe knives" :smugfavre: