Graphic Video: CNN releases 2016 surveillance of Diddy BEATING Cassie DOWN (F.A.N. is in a towel, of course)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Many many many kids see abuse much worse than this on a weekly basis.

If this is his only time putting hands on Cassie, he certainly can go through counseling to address his control/temper issues. The key is rehabilitation. All this online judgy sh*t has to stop!

Even if it doesn't, there should be room in the discourse for context and shift-perspective.
Nıgga I will abuse you if you ever post some dumb shıt like this again.... :picard:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My first reaction would
My first reaction would be to stop the attack.

But would I say kill the man in response?? And after the attack, I would wonder the Why behind What I saw.

That's the more important point -- and always has been.

nikka log off.

Like how dare you.

You not even smart enough to apologize. You just deflect blame for your comments and act like you said the right answer.

Youaa goofie.

Hope you know this shyt will carry longterm too

As there is a bookmark button and I have bookmarks on all you goofies around here too.
That goes fa all uv youse's. Say some bullshyt dumbshyt.

I got bookmarks and your file from the tables of time. Ready to go.
Do not ever become a public figure ever.

i got dirt on all you goofies out there doggie. That i will not stop to get you gone.

Destroying draw of goofies

mcmahon = check
puff = check
Baby = check
Joe budden = check

The pen is mightier than the sword.

It is only a matter of time.
Before the table of time.
swings in favor of:

Art Barr

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
The owners of that hotel need to answer for holding onto this evidence for the past 7-8+ years.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Right

And he will be the first to say he will kill a nygaa who did that to his mom or sister..

Without the footage he’d be ashamed to admit this happened. Puff know this is abuse.

I'm not even saying this is mild. Maybe it was excessive in her eyes, but what I'm saying is there are much worse forms of domestic violence that warrants the types of reactions in this thread.

Domestic violence is REAL. But there are different forms of it. Until we as a society can admit male mental/emotional instability leads to forms of violence like this, I think we're missing the bigger picture.

This was excessive in my eyes and I didn’t even think her lawsuit was legit. He threw her down. Kicked her. Dragged her. Threw glass vases at her. That’s excessive.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Human beings are flawed. Those flaws lead people to be insecure and load up with tension that can come out in the form of physical violence in this video.

People see videos like this and want to react off the immediacy of what they witnessed, instead of looking deeper.

I mean, look this thread. 95% witch hunt. Many seemingly would be cool with putting this guy on the stake and burning him alive.

This is what I'm talking about the rapid savagery of social media. This video is another vessel people use to cast judgement on others based on a 30 second clip.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Human beings are flawed. Those flaws lead people to be insecure and load up with tension that can come out in the form of physical violence in this video.

People see videos like this and want to react off the immediacy of what they witnessed, instead of looking deeper.

I mean, look this thread. 95% witch hunt. Many seemingly would be cool with putting this guy on the stake and burning him alive.

This is what I'm talking about the rapid savagery of social media. This video is another vessel people use to cast judgement on others based on a 30 second clip.

You got to be kidding...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Without the footage he’d be ashamed to admit this happened. Puff know this is abuse.

This was excessive in my eyes and I didn’t even think her lawsuit was legit. He threw her down. Kicked her. Dragged her. Threw glass vases at her. That’s excessive.

You done too.

You been saying shyt.
like some new account troll for the past few days alone

Log off goofie.

Art Barr

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
I'm not even saying this is mild. Maybe it was excessive in her eyes, but what I'm saying is there are much worse forms of domestic violence that warrants the types of reactions in this thread.

Domestic violence is REAL. But there are different forms of it. Until we as a society can admit male mental/emotional instability leads to forms of violence like this, I think we're missing the bigger picture.
You're not articulating your point well.

This happened in a hotel hallway, with cameras. Do you think this same level of abuse took place behind closed doors? Is it hard to imagine other forms of abuse in private?