GRAVEDIGGAZ 6 FEET DEEP CASSETTE PROMO! (Just Uploaded by Mantis_Fist from Wu Tang Corp)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
6ftdeeppromo.zip (111.80MB) - SendSpace.com

Gravediggaz 6ft. Deep Promo Cassette

@IronFist @Deltron @stomachlines @Art Barr and everyone else. I can't remember all these goddamn names.:mjlol:

post from Wu tang Corp:

Ayo, awhile back someone posted this rare promo tape of 6ft. deep. Here it is over at discogs. https://www.discogs.com/Gravediggaz-...elease/7521267

Anyways, the mp3 that user uploaded was kinda jacked up. The right channel got about 7-8dB quieter around 20 minutes in. So I did some audio engineering magic via pro Tools and got the shyt cleaned up.

I wanted to post it here so everyone could hear some alt verses, alt vocal takes, an unreleased skit, and an unreleased Grym Reaper verse! This version is missing a few songs from the the released version.
:ohhh:

Gravediggaz - Gravediggaz

R-7521267-1443202218-2119.jpeg.jpg

Different tracklisting.
Alternate RZA verse on Constant Elevation.
The Slick Rick sample is not reversed on Defective Trip (Trippin').

I think we gave proper credit to original poster, I'm just passing this on. :yeshrug:

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Good stuff thanks. I have a promo CD of remixes from the album somewhere. Must dig it out.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Good stuff thanks. I have a promo CD of remixes from the album somewhere. Must dig it out.
They should take everything that was on Gee Street and bundle it together and sell it on Vinyl next October. Put all the shyt in a coffin & you have your special market item for the year. Get RZA & Prince Paul & Frukwan to promote the special edition like they do with Rock Bands and their master works.

You take the demos,remixes,Alts from both 6 Feet and the Pick & throw in a DVD & you put it out on the 25th anniversary. shyt isn't that hard, you can do a Limited Edition. Throw in a book & close the chapters once and for all on this iconic group from the mind of Prince Paul.

Paul should let Frukwan get his closure. The group will never return. You can't do it without Poetic. :yeshrug:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's so much material they made around that first album

only thing that never seems to be online (youtube at least) is the Michael Jackson skit

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
One of my favourite albums ever. RZA AND Prince Paul on the same album and RZA concerating more on MCing!? Album is a classic no questions. I say this in every Grabediggaz thread lol but I found a copy of nikkamortis about 8 years ago now at a pawn shop for $5. I almost bought it when it originally came out as nikkamortis but chose a different CD that day. By the time It was back in stock at the store it was changed to 6 Feet Deep

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
6ftdeeppromo.zip (111.80MB) - SendSpace.com

Gravediggaz 6ft. Deep Promo Cassette

@IronFist @Deltron @stomachlines @Art Barr and everyone else. I can't remember all these goddamn names.:mjlol:

post from Wu tang Corp:

:ohhh:

Gravediggaz - Gravediggaz

R-7521267-1443202218-2119.jpeg.jpg

Different tracklisting.
Alternate RZA verse on Constant Elevation.
The Slick Rick sample is not reversed on Defective Trip (Trippin').

I think we gave proper credit to original poster, I'm just passing this on. :yeshrug:

I just listened to Cknstant Elevation I don’t notice any differences in RZAs verses

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just listened to Cknstant Elevation I don’t notice any differences in RZAs verses

on the link, "Constant Elevation" is together w/ and labeled as "Intro" on the first track and "Nowhere to Hide" is mislabeled as "Constant Elevation".

The alt RZA verse is on the Intro/CE track. It's the same as this version: