Great Miami doc: Ross, Khaled, Carol City, Stitches, K.O.D (Noisey)

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Peep this long doc on Ross talking real, Stitches telling tales & Khaled being Khaled and a look inside Carol City.
Still fukk Noisey but atleast aint nobody c00nin...:manny:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this sh*t got so many quotes

"rossfit, it's a way of living, get paper" *lightly shows chain*
"I asked my doctor whats stopping me from losing weight and he said "my diet" I told him doc I can't front I love wingstop, he said "keep eating that" " looool

DJ Khaled seems hella cool tbh with you, really humble and positive guy. These are the kind of guys that you need in your circle and you need to be that guy as well. Be positive, don't be negative

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Peeped this the other day. Came on right after the Detroit episode and I have to say I enjoyed that one more.

This is also fairly old; in it they reference Ross's Rolls Royce shootout as having just happened. It'd be interesting to see hear from him again now. Positions have changed a lot since.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Didnt really learn anything I didnt already know. These type of docs really irk me b/c they don't scratch the surface with these rappers and just play into their character glamorizing the shyt they already talk about. Basically just a way to showcase the culture or certain rappers like some kind of savage animal in their wild habitat or a museum exhibit.
All these Complex/Noisey shyts are just putting our culture on display like a sideshow.