Great , My mom discovered YouTube and is into internet conspiracy theories

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mom was always quiet. We never really talked because we got different personalities and she never understood me. We been having causal conversation more now. She was always super quiet and higher analytic like a robot. I think that's why she thrive at her job. Shes a monster at analyzing numerical information.

She was talking about shyt I never thought she would care about. She started talking about about reptilians and how were from different planets n shyt. I don't care because I don't heard it all anyway so I don't think its crazy I do think its interested to her my mom talk like that tho. She said that the royal family was reptilians and how Meghan Markle was Harry 17th cousin and they had to keep it in the same bloodline. Actually made sense in a way but like most conspiracy theories its far out at the same time.

I just hope I don't become her conspiracy buddy. All conspiracy people need a person to listen to their ravings *sigh*. My mother is an interesting person. Shes really nice, really kind, introvert and definitely extremely efficient, intelligent. I always wonder what she thought about and now I'm finding out. I guess most quiet ppl are eccentric in their beliefs.

She noticed I'm unhappy. I try to lie so she wont be concerned. I tell her how I need money to control my destiny and keep my away from the many predatory individuals out here but she doesn't understand that. She think life is about happiness and loving. But that's not me. She said that reptilians attach to sad people. I think what she really wanted to say that I have a evil spirit on me for having a lust for money.

But I don't got no choice. I already seen the unforgiving side of the world and I can only think of one way not to ever have to see that side again and that's to have capital in a capitalistic system. My innocent soul is gone but I didn't ask to be here. I gotta do what I have to do survive.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
When they start talking about reptilians there’s nothing you can do

Don’t get me started on that theosophy new age shyt

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
All conspiracy people need a person to listen to their ravings *sigh*

:dead:

They all have a messiah complex and think they’re Neo. They give vague answers to shyt but then chide people for not knowing “the truth”.

Then you have “chosen one” nikkas who think they have superpowers and a lot of black people eat it up :snoop:.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
They all have a messiah complex and think they’re Neo. They give vague answers to shyt but then chide people for not knowing “the truth”.

Then you have “chosen one” nikkas who think they have superpowers and a lot of black people eat it up :snoop:.
the fukk are you talking about, breh? the answers are clear as day to anyone with the intuition to look for them, the key to everything you thought you knew all comes down to